WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksinner

the big green demon
:p
normal day

nothing more interesting to see then watching an iraqi come out of his mud hut and look at all the bombs laying in his yard
its really something i will get a picture uploaded someday i mean artiliry shells stacked 10 feet high in giant piles scaterd every where and giant bombs every where
that are all duds

haha
if you ever want to get some off the wall pictures i recomend comeing here
people go so far here as to drive both ways on both sides of the road
its crazy shit
any one agree ?

~I also should write my wife more letters and send her pictures. BUt thats alright. I will just post them on the internet. GROWLS~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You know this in a letter would of been nice.

:)

a phone call would be better...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ofcourse its crazy, its dumb and most likely American style. Wouldn't suprise me if there next target is to blow Korea out from the earth :mfinger:,
Bush is so stupid but who can you blaim on? No one because he was the only one you actually could vote for, because Americans are as usually stupid, ignorant assholes who belive that peace is war and war is peace... Let them handle Iraq by themself they are handling it so well so far :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Ofcourse its crazy, its dumb and most likely American style. Wouldn't suprise me if there next target is to blow Korea out from the earth :mfinger:,
Bush is so stupid but who can you blaim on? No one because he was the only one you actually could vote for, because Americans are as usually stupid, ignorant assholes who belive that peace is war and war is peace... Let them handle Iraq by themself they are handling it so well so far :mfinger:
*yawns*

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This would have been better in B&T and not Chit Chat due to the content you're going to get very heated responses on it quite frankly. I'm moving it there.

okay so i take it your in like Iraq? Oh have fun. have you fucking raped anyone yet?... okay now i feel stupid... your from America right?? I meant to say did you see Bush rape anyone yet?( I hate him soooo much)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK, so, Im sure that there will be post on the following:
"I hate bush, Im against war, ect."

So, Im just going to say this: No soldier wants to go to war, they go because they believe in defending our country. They go because they are braver than I. They go because they are told to go, because it is thier duty. They go so that we can sit at home and raise our families without fears of having an insane religious zealot drop a fucking airplane on our heads. Then they stay to help rebuild and keep the freedom.

One of my favorite quotes "duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather."

Personally, I am glad that there are these men and women out thier fighting for what they believe in, the right for all humanity to be free from oppresion.

Ok, kids, Im sure there are going to be a bunch of bs flames about this, so let me say this:

I dont give a fuck. If you flame me because I am proud of my american soldiers, then you do not know pride.

Fuck off. Also, for you fucknuts, my kids have nothing to do with this post, so if you start bashing them, then I hope your post gets deleted. Fucking INGRATES.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Fuck off. Also, for you fucknuts, my kids have nothing to do with this post, so if you start bashing them, then I hope your post gets deleted. Fucking INGRATES.
for starterz.... loooooool... take it easy, pop a MOTRIN IB if need be.

Breathe...3...2....1....3....2....1, count to 10 slowly, there u go.

now...close ur eyes. now...come to the realisation that this is a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM, nothing more, nothing less, ya foolish "INGRATE".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:

now...close ur eyes. now...come to the realisation that this is a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM, nothing more, nothing less, ya foolish "INGRATE".

I hate you.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
I hate you.
for starters, that's awesomely cool, feelings may or may not be mutual (don't really know) :question:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:

I went,he went,she went.Whatever,we do it because it's our job.
A job that we 'chose'.Just like you choose to be a pussy.(sorry girls)
Men AND women with less worth a life than yours.Ensuring your punk ass
is able sit around and bitch.If it wasnt for people like 'darksinner'
and allthose before him,you'd have never made it to your first
beat off at chickswithdicks.fag ........Bitch!

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I went,he went,she went.Whatever,we do it because it's our job.
A job that we 'chose'.Just like you choose to be a pussy.(sorry girls)
Men AND women with less worth a life than yours.Ensuring your punk ass
is able sit around and bitch.If it wasnt for people like 'darksinner'
and allthose before him,you'd have never made it to your first
beat off at chickswithdicks.fag ........Bitch!

for starters, :sleep: I am CANADIAN you dumb fuck. i don't give a rat's ass about america's current events, politics, fucked up leaders and the like.

so don't think ur witty and wise becuz u aint. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, :sleep: I am CANADIAN you dumb fuck. i don't give a rat's ass about america's current events, politics, fucked up leaders and the like.

so don't think ur witty and wise becuz u aint. :mfinger:
Maybe I "aint",but it still has every thing to do with your stupid bacon eatin ass.....dumbfuck...pick up a book.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
OK, so, Im sure that there will be post on the following:
"I hate bush, Im against war, ect."

So, Im just going to say this: No soldier wants to go to war, they go because they believe in defending our country. They go because they are braver than I. They go because they are told to go, because it is thier duty. They go so that we can sit at home and raise our families without fears of having an insane religious zealot drop a fucking airplane on our heads. Then they stay to help rebuild and keep the freedom.

One of my favorite quotes "duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather."

Personally, I am glad that there are these men and women out thier fighting for what they believe in, the right for all humanity to be free from oppresion.

Ok, kids, Im sure there are going to be a bunch of bs flames about this, so let me say this:

I dont give a fuck. If you flame me because I am proud of my american soldiers, then you do not know pride.

I am proud of them too....

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Maybe I "aint",but it still has every thing to do with your stupid bacon eatin ass.....dumbfuck...pick up a book.

for starters, huh? my ass eats bacon? didn't really think that was possible. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, huh? my ass eats bacon? didn't really think that was possible. :mfinger:
Shit! Dont I feel stupid.How can your ASS eat bacon with a dick in it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Shit! Dont I feel stupid.How can your ASS eat bacon with a dick in it?

If anyone can find away it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.