WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bored As Fuck

snOOpy86

Fresh Meat
WTF'S EVERY1 DOIN TONIGHT? IM WELL BORED, AND STARTING TO MAKE A HABBIT OF GOIN TO THE PUB EVERY NIGHT! :confused:

i aint doin nuff'n... chillen at home prolly watch some tv, play some WC3 and Reformat my other machine. It has been boring over where im at, i just got a direct hit by 2 hurricanes in 3 weeks. Im just enjoying my A/C

Jung

???
Premium
snOOpy86 said:
WTF'S EVERY1 DOIN TONIGHT? IM WELL BORED, AND STARTING TO MAKE A HABBIT OF GOIN TO THE PUB EVERY NIGHT! :confused:
MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN!!!!!111UNO

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
snOOpy86 said:
Really? Since when are 12 year olds allowed in pubs? :confused:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dogbert said:
Really? Since when are 12 year olds allowed in pubs? :confused:
How do ya know he's 12? Are you a stalker? You can tell us.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i'm eating popcorn shrimp and fries while using my talented artistic skills to draw a beautiful fairy laying on the leaf of a rose....

it's a favor don't ask...i'm just happy i'm back to being passionate about drawing again, hate to see my talent fade away

Morbidly_Happy

Useless sack of excriment
Inuyasha!

HA! Seiji...your avatar...INGENIOUS! talent, everyone who has talent fucking wastes it...not you of course...but oh man...nickelodeon, you know they had something going with INVADER ZIM but it's too "real" for TV fuck that! :mfinger: now i shall kill them watch the smilie! :sword:

magnolia

Postaholic
Morbidly_Happy said:
HA! Seiji...your avatar...INGENIOUS! talent, everyone who has talent fucking wastes it...not you of course...but oh man...nickelodeon, you know they had something going with INVADER ZIM but it's too "real" for TV fuck that! :mfinger: now i shall kill them watch the smilie! :sword:
Long live invader zim. I liked that show. But i also liked the oblongs. I'm an odd person. But u gadda love hot topic for picking up some invader zim stuff. hurray for hot topic!

Jung

???
Premium
in refrence to invader zim

i had never seen the show, until a friend of mine showed it to me the other day. it inspired a photoshop for a thread on another forum. i think you may enjoy it.

(click thumbnail for full screen)

fyi the PLUR in the word baloon is making fun of a raver acronym for peace love unity and respect. it's commonly used by my friends and i to refrence drugs, sex etc. you may not find the humor in that, but i think it's still a funny pic.

Morbidly_Happy said:
if i had talent, i'd try not to waste it :)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Morbidly_Happy said:
Ok, whatever you say Hiei

Jung

???
Premium
Morbidly_Happy said:
everyone who has talent fucking wastes it
speak for your self. your being uncreative has no bearing on what others do. i use my talents daily and i'm very proud of this fact.

shep

Local alcoholic
astaticlullaby said:
dipstickoli dillydodinglewats jumpinjollyjingleschniets
Oh look another one of the smart kid's showed up