Bored Out Of My Fucking Mind

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
i have. . .

i am at a loss of a chair for doing it

and i have a convient fire alarm placed in every room of the house for having done it. . .

and neighbors will call the cops on me cause i burned there lawn with a home made gernade. . . :bomb:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
how does BATMAN sound...always a good time...cant forget masturbation always passes time and is fun for everyone involved

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I am having fun, its fun to watch all the lightning, we are being pounded right now, I love it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, we, there are more people here than just me, I mean, I wouldn't be living here if I was the only one in the county.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
so if i were to buy every thing on manhattan island(sp) like the whole thing the large pie the land would be worthless? i could rent shit i geuss thats profiting sorta. . .

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
not neccisarily

gold rushes increase land value shit loads

so resources and population?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
when I'm bored with nothing else to do (like TV, or video games etc.) I usually retreat to the deepest recesses of my imagination and start building universes in my mind for the sole purpose of extinguishing all life.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Skorch said:
when I'm bored with nothing else to do (like TV, or video games etc.) I usually retreat to the deepest recesses of my imagination and start building universes in my mind for the sole purpose of extinguishing all life.
playing god is fun :)