WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bored shitless

Base

it's a motherfucker
hello, why is it that when ever i'm bored shitless i alway find my way here? I don't mean any offence by this next comment, but are you guys all bored shits like me? Just wondering:confused:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Base said:
hello, why is it that when ever i'm bored shitless i alway find my way here? I don't mean any offence by this next comment, but are you guys all bored shits like me? Just wondering:confused:
no.

i'm here for the beer. :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
shaekatherine said:
I dont know bout everyone else, but thats the case for me.
/me fights urge to stalk woman with beer and funny sig..

wait .. there's beer too!?!

man, this place gets better every day.

Look at my join date, base. I ask you: Can someone be bored for THAT long?

I don't believe someone can be bored for that long...not constantly. I've been here almost as long as you and I've hopped in and out on several occasions.

However, can this be seen as a good boredom remedy? Possibly...

The company here at this time is better than it ever has been if you want my opinion...

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Yeah. Everything fell apart in my life at once so I needed to find a place to cheer up and cure my endless boredom. This hasn't cured my boredom but it constantly cheers me up no matter what.

I say my thanx to all of you at WTF.com. *end of serious sentimental moment*

Now what's this about free beer...?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Base said:
I am now :rolleyes:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
yeah dude this is place to come if bored, thats what i do, either that or eat something

There are great arcticles around with a possibility for quite the discussion , but i don`t feel comfortable enough to join in with my current english so i'm just reading in most of the cases and yet it kills boredom in a surprisingly good way . Especially when i read about others problems i feel much better :) because mine look tiny next to them .

Life Sucks

Banned - What an Asshat!
This place is cool.

Im new to this place but my frined goes here and it seems like a place with some interesting ppl in it. I origanly come here cuz I can never shut up and stop bitchin, so this is the greatest place to complain and hear other ppl's problomes.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
teh anarchist said:
wait .. there's beer too!?!

man, this place gets better every day.

Look at my join date, base. I ask you: Can someone be bored for THAT long?
yep you can !!

Base

it's a motherfucker
i guess it's no longer boredom for the reason that i come here. I'm enjoying some of the things i'm reading. I think it's probably procrastination now :p

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
enjoy the lac of whatever here , i like this place ..

and i missed it !! <---- oh shit i showed my feelings

Life Sucks

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awww 1ct-on whats wrong with that. lol No its cool this place is tight you can say what ever is on your mind and just chill