WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

boredom at work

Jung

???
Premium
Nothing to do in the office until after lunch, slashdot sucks today, and i'm bored. Most of my friends are either in class or sleeping, my buddy list is baren. anyone else bored at work, or anywhere for that matter?

Fugly

Tenderony
It's easy to tell when I'm bored at work...just check the latest curvball scores at the arcade. I am so frustrated with that game I'm about to throw the computer out the window. Been trying for a month to get the high score......

Jung

???
Premium
server farm lan party :thumbsup: we usually play Q3 or COD at work when there's nothing to do, but nobody seams to be in the mood this morning. it's usually an after noon type thing. oh well, boredom this morning and meeting to look forward to this after noon. atleast tomorrow is friday.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
you guys are lucky ot be bored at work. where i work i dont have time to be bored or use the computer for that matter.. hell i dont have much time to be bored anymore.. kinda sucks.. ohh well need the money

Jung

???
Premium
sometimes i wish i did something other than sit infront of computers all day.