WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok kittens, it is boring today, so I just want to send out a big go fuck yourself to all of you anal dwelling festering puss pockets. :p And mabye get some fucking excitement in here, if you are not to much of a pansy ass flower to reply.

;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well you know that shit is fucking bullshit, and so are you. :thumbsup:

To all the motherfuckers on this site, fuck you!!!!

Just trying to get the blood pumping. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Go fuck yourself with the fresh fruit or vegatable of your choice, in the window of Saks Fifth Avenue, during rush hour.

Your turn :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl said:
Ok kittens, it is boring today, so I just want to send out a big go fuck yourself to all of you anal dwelling festering puss pockets. :p And mabye get some fucking excitement in here, if you are not to much of a pansy ass flower to reply.

;)
perhaps you were too busy sucking my cock to read any of the posts today... or maybe you couldn't see thru the cum - sorry 'bout that..

you missed a spot.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
MaxPower said:
Go fuck yourself with the fresh fruit or vegatable of your choice, in the window of Saks Fifth Avenue, during rush hour.

Your turn :thumbsup:

As soon as I get done getting laid, then maybe. But you can do the honors for me for the time being. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
1. Of cours I am full of shit, bullshyt, everyone knows that. :rolleyes:
2. Max, thanks for the offer, but I would never go into a saks 5th ave, walmart parking lot is more my style.
3. BAM, I read, but I wanted my own thread so I made the most strikingly unitellectual thread I could.

Now boys, when you are done licking the sperm off each others hairy grotesquely malformed behinds, you may reply. And clean up your mess, if you keep leaving streaks on the counters, Jason will spank you.

dustinzgirl said:
2. Max, thanks for the offer, but I would never go into a saks 5th ave, walmart parking lot is more my style.
3. BAM, I read, but I wanted my own thread so I made the most strikingly unitellectual thread I could.

Now boys, when you are done licking the sperm off each others hairy grotesquely malformed behinds, you may reply. And clean up your mess, if you keep leaving streaks on the counters, Jason will spank you.

My bad.

Max - gets a lickin boy

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Now now DG, you can't forget to clean up your mess, you know you have been doing all of that as well, you can't forget that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bleh, you know what a sloppy girl I am, but only CL knows what a BAAAAAAAD girl I am....

Ok, now I have to bid you all goodnight, I have to do the wifely dinner making thing. Laters!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
dustinzgirl said:

No No; You started it you clean it up..

dustinzgirl said:
bleh, you know what a sloppy girl I am, but only CL knows what a BAAAAAAAD girl I am....

Ok, now I have to bid you all goodnight, I have to do the wifely dinner making thing. Laters!
hard to pull off the rebel-bad-girl image, when you "gotta run.. time to make dinner for the fam"

Blazed

†Punisher†
badassmtbiker said:
hard to pull off the rebel-bad-girl image, when you "gotta run.. time to make dinner for the fam"
true that i give you props for that one

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
everyone FUCK YOU and go masturbate its your fault im bored so dont make me come after you!- the freak on a leash.

Blazed

†Punisher†
Bullshyt said:
I as well give him props, but when is the play?
props means that i gave him credit for wut he said you smart ass so go fuck yourself you'll get more pussy that way :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.