Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Blazed said:
props means that i gave him credit for wut he said you smart ass so go fuck yourself you'll get more pussy that way :mfinger:

Hey, I know how to jackoff, but at least I have something to jack off with. lol :thumbsup: :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh man, the pope is like the hottest dude in the universe, that wrinkled skin, that shit is really sick .

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
Hey, you never know, she could poison them.

Dont have too, just eating my cooking is punishment enough!

PS The pope is sexy, I want to crawl up in those big fluffy robes.

Halfpint is like, under 18, just to remind you old men out there.

And your mommy says you are up past your bedtime.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:

im under 18 IM IN WHITH A CHANCE!

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
dustinzgirl said:
Ok kittens, it is boring today, so I just want to send out a big go fuck yourself to all of you anal dwelling festering puss pockets. :p And mabye get some fucking excitement in here, if you are not to much of a pansy ass flower to reply.

;)

=D Thanks that made my day fuck you to :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
uhhhhhhh your welcome, and like, i dont think you have a chance with halfpint, she seems a bit out ofyour league. Of course, a donkey is out of your league.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
uhhhhhhh your welcome, and like, i dont think you have a chance with halfpint, she seems a bit out ofyour league. Of course, a donkey is out of your league.
hey and this is comming from someone who is thick headed enough to post about being bored in the bait and tackle section, oh and just because you have pathetically high taste doesnt mean that all donkeeys are out of my league :p

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
YUCK FOU!!! said:
hey and this is comming from someone who is thick headed enough to post about being bored in the bait and tackle section, oh and just because you have pathetically high taste doesnt mean that all donkeeys are out of my league :p

seriously. I've seen some pretty slutty donkeys

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
dustinzgirl said:

Oh yeah, it is time for a old man to marry a 16 year old or something, those fucking pedafiles!

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Oh yeah, it is time for a old man to marry a 16 year old or something, those fucking pedafiles!
That's what I love about you man. You're so morally Grounded.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:

Not being thick headed, just starting shit cuz I can, and we all need a little fun!

yes I have high tastes and expectations. none of you would actually meet them, in fact only one person on this site does!

And watch out for the drippy donkeys you dont want to catch anything! :D :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh yeah, I get it from my ancestors, especially my great great great great great great grandpa, Bobalottadingdong.

Status
Not open for further replies.