WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

boss from hell

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i don't have a boss, but i've had a few bad ones in the past.. nothing to compare with this guy though..

Boss threatens DNA tests over gum

An office boss threatened his staff with DNA tests after chewing gum got stuck on a director's trouser suit.
Tony Price, managing director of IT firm WStore UK, was angry after he found the gum squashed under a desk.
He sent out a memo demanding his 80 staff in Farnham, Surrey, submit to the test to weed out the culprit. However, after the plan was leaked to the media, Mr Price, 33, said he was only joking - but was angry at the breach of his gum ban.
Now he is pledging to hunt down the employee who alerted the press - by forcing workers to take lie detector tests.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4372644.stm

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Yeesh. And I thought my old boss Paul (rot in hell) was a cunt.