WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Both Candidates Often Shift Positions

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Associated Press

WASHINGTON - While working relentlessly to portray Democratic Sen. John Kerry as a "flip-flopper," President Bush has his own history of changing his position, from reversals on steel tariffs and "nation-building" to reasons for invading Iraq.

Most recently, Bush did an about-face on whether the proposed new director of national intelligence should have full budget-making powers as the bipartisan Sept. 11 commission recommended. Bush at first indicated no, then last week said yes.

Just as GOP efforts to question Kerry's military record in Vietnam helped revive nagging questions about Bush's service in the Air National Guard, the "flip flop" attacks on Kerry could boomerang against an incumbent running on his record and reputation as a straight talker.

"The guy who is the ultimate flip and flop is this sitting president," said Democratic Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we all know this, but I'm still voting for the guy who hasn't gotten us in this fuster cluck of a war...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
This must be your first time being of age to vote. Pssh, same shit happens every four years. Thanks for the update. I don't know where we would be without you reporting for us. I mean Fuck it's not like we can just connect to da enter net ..

Pachyderm

I really did.
I don't know, the more we see of an issue, the more it's embedded into our brain.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Broken said:
This must be your first time being of age to vote. Pssh, same shit happens every four years. Thanks for the update. I don't know where we would be without you reporting for us. I mean Fuck it's not like we can just connect to da enter net ..
Broken,

No, we don't get a Viet Nam every 4 years...

It's my commentary, my rants, isn't that what the site is for?...are we a little cranky...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
voiceofreason said:
Broken,

No, we don't get a Viet Nam every 4 years...

It's my commentary, my rants, isn't that what the site is for?...are we a little cranky...
Cranky lol.. nah. Just stirring the pot..If you can rant anti-bush, I can rant anti-VOR.. ROFL.. Lighten up, francis (Stripes)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Cranky lol.. nah. Just stirring the pot..If you can rant anti-bush, I can rant anti-VOR.. ROFL.. Lighten up, francis (Stripes)
Anyone touches my stuff..............I'll kill ya.
Any you Faggots call me Francis...... I'll kill ya

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Pachy said:
I don't know, the more we see of an issue, the more it's embedded into our brain.
the more indoctrinated we become... just cause you hear something over and over doesn't make it true...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Broken said:
I will not be silenced by the Broken-wing media! VIVA VOR....