WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bothered with my GFs past

Binarycow

The guy with the fast KIA
So, my current girlfriend and I have been going out for a total of 5 months now, and we tried some stuff out last year, for about 3 months. I really, REALLY dislike her very best friend, because of some things that shes done to her. I really dont agree with her religion (Wicca), not because I think its satanic or anything, I'm actually very accepting (Buddhist), but the fact that its there, and she does encantations and shit actually bothers me.

She used to do lots of drugs, like Adderal, and CCC (Corocedin Common Cold), and she acted like a cleptomaniac. She claims that she has a think called a "spirit parasite", which randomly blacks her out, and she does random shit. Once she even stole her mothers car, and got into an accident, due to one of these black-outs. I know all of this stuff (well not all, she still practices wicca) is in the past now, but it bothers me that all of it happend. I don't know what to think anymore, and I'm really confused.

Her friend though. She is the one I hate the most (maybe hate is too strong of a word). But wow, holy shit, I wish she would go the fuck away. Apparenty, she, my GF, and another one of their friends took a blood-oath, which is like a think where you cut your hand a little, and smush your hands together. That really bothered me.

Don't get me wrong though, I (think) I love this girl to death. We have a ton in common, and she really loves me, which I know. Whenever I have a problem, she tries to help me in any way possible. She told me that if I hadn't aksed her out, she would've kill hersef, because she tried before. So I'm just confused as all hell, and I'd like some input on this. Thanks.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saying that she would kill herself if you didn't ask her out/if you break up with her is a classic manipulation tactic. She's trying to control you by saying that.

As with Wicca, if you claim to be so tolerant than act like it. As to her "drug" problem, :rofl: . Those aren't drugs, those are medicine she's abusing (yes I do realize that medicine is a type of drug). Abusing cough medicine and ADD pills doesn't qualify as doing a lot of drugs.

A spirit parasite is another name for lapse in judgement. And it sounds like you're really jealous of her friend, although I could be wrong about that.

It sounds like you have a whole host of issues. Dump her ass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Binarycow said:
So, my current girlfriend and I have been going out for a total of 5 months now, and we tried some stuff out last year, for about 3 months. I really, REALLY dislike her very best friend, because of some things that shes done to her. I really dont agree with her religion (Wicca), not because I think its satanic or anything, I'm actually very accepting (Buddhist), but the fact that its there, and she does encantations and shit actually bothers me.

She used to do lots of drugs, like Adderal, and CCC (Corocedin Common Cold), and she acted like a cleptomaniac. She claims that she has a think called a "spirit parasite", which randomly blacks her out, and she does random shit. Once she even stole her mothers car, and got into an accident, due to one of these black-outs. I know all of this stuff (well not all, she still practices wicca) is in the past now, but it bothers me that all of it happend. I don't know what to think anymore, and I'm really confused.

Her friend though. She is the one I hate the most (maybe hate is too strong of a word). But wow, holy shit, I wish she would go the fuck away. Apparenty, she, my GF, and another one of their friends took a blood-oath, which is like a think where you cut your hand a little, and smush your hands together. That really bothered me.

Don't get me wrong though, I (think) I love this girl to death. We have a ton in common, and she really loves me, which I know. Whenever I have a problem, she tries to help me in any way possible. She told me that if I hadn't aksed her out, she would've kill hersef, because she tried before. So I'm just confused as all hell, and I'd like some input on this. Thanks.

First off, if you do not agree with her religion and it bothers you, you have the option of telling her, or leaving. Second, adderal and ccc are not like, drugs that you should really stress about, if she was a heroin addict or something then I could see the issue.

A blood oath is a silly, childish thing to do. i would nto worry about that too much.

I would also say that if religion is that important to you, look for other buddhists to date.

If her past and current activities are bothering you that much, you can not force her to make a decision between you and the religion, but you can make a choice for your own life.

Binarycow

Its not that I dont accept her religion, but its like, if you've ever been cheated on, and then the girl wants to get back together with you, and you (reluctantly) agree, it'll still be in the back of your mind. That's whats bothering me. That back of your mind shit.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know exactly what you're saying, but if you're not comfortable with her she's not right for you. That's my input.

Binarycow

The thing is, that I'm afraid of leaving her, because last year, we didn't have a stable relationship, and I let her down very harshly thrice. This year, my friends told me that if I were to do anything remotely similar, they would cease being my friends, but I guess that a true friend would support my choice...

Look, if you dump a girl 3 times, and you date her again, what the hell else could happen? Either deal with her issues and/or talk about them with her, or dump her for the last time. I know it's easier said than done, but you need to make a decision for yourself on this one. We can't tell how good/bad your particular situation is, only you know that. Weigh the goods against the bads, and make your decision. Let us know what happens.

Favetti

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dunno but I would try to help her stop whatever it is that's really bothering you. Seriouly, above all others, the one thing that causes drama is lack of communication. Just go up to her and, as calmly as possible, tell her whats bugging you. If she doesn't want to talk about it, drop the subject until another time. But keep bringing it up in a really calm way and she will probably eventually listen. If not... I dunno. You have to tell her that it REALLY bugs you.

As for her friend, just ignore the bitch. If shes that fucking dumb, just ignore what she says/does. Be lame and bite your tounge or something. Try not to show your irritation. If you do, your GF will (hopefully) notice that you're putting some effort into it.

GL My snow ****** ruskie friend.

If all else fails, buy an AK.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Binarycow said:
The thing is, that I'm afraid of leaving her, because last year, we didn't have a stable relationship, and I let her down very harshly thrice. This year, my friends told me that if I were to do anything remotely similar, they would cease being my friends, but I guess that a true friend would support my choice...
That's definately a pressure, but think about it. If you stay with her but you want to leave her, you're just going to hurt her more. Break up with her nicely, if possible.

Binarycow

I dunno, I think I need to sleep on this, but I think I might be right this time. But, another problem I'm having is that I've had my first everything with her. First kiss, first boob felt... first sexual experience. I don't know anymore.

Favetti

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude, just talk with her. I seriously dont get why talking is so hard for people to do... If it's that important, then you're going to talk about it. From what I hear, it is that important. Don't let this thread or her retarded friend change your mind and make you regret doing something. Seriously, do you think you'll ever regret a calm talk? What about breaking up with her again? What about her, what'll happen to her if you break up with her? Be selfish. Will you be able to live with the consequences of the breakup and her hurting herself? Shit like that eats people alive. Thats why you talk.

OMG MARRIGE COUNCILING! jk man!

*ducks to avoid the bat*

Binarycow

Yeah, you know what, I think I'm going to talk to her about how I feel. We're going to a cabin this saturday, so it'll be perfect to talk to her, and tell her how I feel. Thanks man. And thank you to all that dropped input on this thing!

Favetti

Banned - What an Asshat!
No problem man, no problem. Let me know how it goes. Just don't push the subject too hard because that can suck too.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Sounds like your girlfriend needs help. She's suicidal, depressed, dabbles in drugs, etc, etc. If you want things to get better you might want to suggest her seeing a therapist or at least making a step to get her talking to someone.

As far as your friends not being your friends anymore because of certain decisions you make, well that's on them. You do what you think is good for you. If you don't think you two should be together then don't. You can't have people pressuring you into things.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Your GF sounds like a fucking idiot, and a attention whore.

She prolly lives for drama, so give it to her ... dump her ass and be a single pimp for a while. Tell her to call you when a. she grows the fuck up or b. her spirit parasite moves on

....... spirit parasite??? are you fucking kidding me?

SickofIt

Flame Bait
Wicca isn't as "scary" as everyone says. It WAS my religion, then there was this whole issue with me betraying my coven, and yadda yadda yadda. The blood oath is PART of forming a coven.... oooo yea with the whole not liking of the friend thing, if it IS a coven, then you're stuck with her. So sad so sorry, but unless a) the friend betrays (aka doesnt follow all the rules set by the coven) or b) your GF betrays the coven (which is MAJOR risky business) Coven sisters stick 2gether 4 life...

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Not dissin' Wicca. But you have to admit a lot of kids don't take it seriously and go through a "phase". They're intrigued by the mystery behind it. Then boom! they're a born again christian.

In this case, this girl sounds like she's experimenting with it and just plain f#&cking around rather than taking it seriously and using the discipline to enrich her life and her oneness with nature.

Reqium

Tenderony
BklynCannonball said:
Not dissin' Wicca. But you have to admit a lot of kids don't take it seriously and go through a "phase". They're intrigued by the mystery behind it. Then boom! they're a born again christian.

In this case, this girl sounds like she's experimenting with it and just plain f#&cking around rather than taking it seriously and using the discipline to enrich her life and her oneness with nature.

Haha. So true, I know so many people who did this. And they go off and on. Go to graveyards saturday night to raise spirits. Go to a catholic church sunday morning. People like them confuse me.