WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bothersome

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
-=boss walks over=-
Her: "Do you know anything about pivot tables?"
Me: "Nope, what are they?"
Her: "They sort data. Here are a bunch of spreadsheets, and here are the ways I want them sorted with pivot tables."
Me: "Uhh, thanks?"
-=boss walks away=-

What the fuck is up with that? I don't know anything about excel, it's stupid. I don't know where to even begin with Pivot tables. Arghhh! :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fire_ze_Missles said:
-=boss walks over=-
Her: "Do you know anything about pivot tables?"
Me: "Nope, what are they?"
Her: "They sort data. Here are a bunch of spreadsheets, and here are the ways I want them sorted with pivot tables."
Me: "Uhh, thanks?"
-=boss walks away=-

What the fuck is up with that? I don't know anything about excel, it's stupid. I don't know where to even begin with Pivot tables. Arghhh! :mfinger:
well your screwed

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF?!?! Why didn't you just tell her you had no idea what she was talking about? She can't fire you for that. If she tried you could file suit.