WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Bowling For Colombine

I only just saw this the other day and I've gotta say, it was an awesome doco. I never realised how fucked up American polictics and media are.......In my eyes, Michael Moore is the voice for Americans that know that just about everything Bush is doing is bullshit.

What did you guys think of the movie? And Farenhieght 911 aswell (haven't seen it yet).

Cheers.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Angrey_Side said:
I only just saw this the other day and I've gotta say, it was an awesome doco. I never realised how fucked up American polictics and media are.......In my eyes, Michael Moore is the voice for Americans that know that just about everything Bush is doing is bullshit.

What did you guys think of the movie? And Farenhieght 911 aswell (haven't seen it yet).

Cheers.

I think its the biggest peice of shit to ever exist on the planet and yes I have watched it.

There a better movie then that, that will really make you stop and think about what the true problem is facing school vilence.

Think its called "BANG BANG YOUR DEAD"

or at least thats the play its based off of.

Look into it.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
I think its the biggest peice of shit to ever exist on the planet and yes I have watched it.

Im going to take a wild guess and say the only reason you dont like this movie is becuase of F911. I may be wrong though, maybe you could say why you think it is such a horrible movie...

Angrey_Side said:

Cheers.
It was ahell of a movie, sometimes the unspeakable needs to be said! If you liked that movie check out Micheal Moore's Farenheit 9/11 and Roger and Me, thats where he takes on the General Motors dealerships!

tzedek

Original Member
Roger and Me has nothing to do with dealerships.... (its about Roger and him)

tzedek said:
Roger and Me has nothing to do with dealerships.... (its about Roger and him)
Watch the movie again Roger is the owner of GM and it's about the GM lay offs in the 90's.

tzedek

Original Member
fuhkface said:
Roger and Me, thats where he takes on the General Motors dealerships!

22 minutes later...

FuhkFace said:
Watch the movie again Roger is the owner of GM and it's about the GM lay offs in the 90's.

The movie is about GM factory workers being "laidoff" aka downsized. It has nothing to do with car dealerships.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
bowling for columbine was good in the beginning but started to bore me.

however, supersize me was excellent.. but i still eat mcdonalds!

LOL that was a good movie, changed my look on McDonalds. However wouldn't this classify ALL fast food restaurants and not just Mcy D's!?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Angrey_Side said:

Cheers.
I was glad that someone put some serious thought into why this country is so violent.

Sometimes it makes me so mad I want to KILL somebody...