WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Boy rapes dog, 3 y/o girl

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
What a loner, i cant belive he stuck his dick up that dogs dill hole... Nasty basterds out there...

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
OOOOoohhhh HELL NO!
Sick lil' bastard! What kind of pervert rapes a dog!?!? That is disgusting.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I wonder what was going through his head at the time...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
This guy must have a 2 inch crayon dick, because he was trying for something more his speed I guess? What a sick fuck... next time try a fucking pencil sharpner asshole!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
JLXC said:
This guy must have a 2 inch crayon dick, because he was trying for something more his speed I guess? What a sick fuck... next time try a fucking pencil sharpner asshole!
lol, good one...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
What The Fuck ... who rapes a dog? and why did'nt the dog bite his cack off? That is one sick ass fucked up kid.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
An why the fuck whould he rape hes neighbors two little girls... we got some desperate fucks out there that need to be raped themselfs...

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Bring him to a padded room immediately. Im glad they got this sick fuck off the streets to cause more harm.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's completely sick. The wierder side of it is him doing it to a dog, what the fuck, raping kids too? Glad he's gone.

How warped are our social sensibilities that we have more laws protecting the dogs in this situation than there are proctecting the children? How twisted is it that?

Proper punishments for that sort of crime?

Perhaps bend him over a table, ram a wire coat hanger up his ass, swizzle things around a bit and pull out some of the important bits?

Or put him in stocks for scary redneck good 'ol boys to take full advantage of in full public view? Both lingering and painful, AND cheaper than putting him in Federal pound-me-in-the-ass Prison.

(what can I say? I am all about cost effective solutions.)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
JLXC said:
This guy must have a 2 inch crayon dick
I'd have to agree here, because a 3 year old girl wouldn't be able to take much, and if she could she's bleed and tear and be mentally scarred for life. As for the dog, that is animal abuse and I wish he would burn in hell with satan's bitch of hell fucking him in the ass with ne of those 40's Japanese condoms designed for those who enjoy the rougher/bloodier side of sex. :thumbsup: