WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boyfriend Bullcrap..

Sudite

Your favourite day dream.
He accused me of acting differently around him, accused me of cheating, yet he was the one avoiding me.
I seriously think I'm going to go from bi-sexual to lesbianism. No offense to the guys on this site (seeing as I don't know you) but the guys in Cambridge (not ALL but most) suck. They're pretty much all the same :rolleyes:.

I'm just tired of being the accused one when I did nothing wrong.. :\.

hysteriacries

angsty disturbed child
That totally sucks :mfinger: guys. They're so dumb sometimes. I mean, I have some guy friends, but sometimes guys are just so freakin' immature. And they can be untrusting. Try to tell him what you think and how you feel about it. Write to him, if that'll be better than talking to him.

Sudite said:
the guys in Cambridge (not ALL but most) suck. They're pretty much all the same :rolleyes:.
I'm guessing it's not just the guys in Cambridge, it's guys your age. Young idiots.

(and before anyone whines I don't mean ALL young guys. Just MOST of them)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
I'm guessing it's not just the guys in Cambridge, it's guys your age. Young idiots.

(and before anyone whines I don't mean ALL young guys. Just MOST of them)
no i'm with you..
little teenage bastards should have to have a penis license, a carry permit at least.. walking around at age 14 with something like that in their pocket.. tsk..

Sudite

void said:
no i'm with you..
little teenage bastards should have to have a penis license, a carry permit at least.. walking around at age 14 with something like that in their pocket.. tsk..

I'm with both of you.
And you're right.. :\.
I guess that's why I usually (almost always) go for older guys.. because most of the time (not always) the maturity levels are much higher/better. But I do know some veeerrryyyy immature 17/18 year olds..

I'm an 18 year old not TOO far from Cambridge...

But am I immature? Probably.

Sorry for wasting your time. ;)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Boys suck. I think I'm going to turn straight :thumbsup:
ehh - he's not worth it if he's accusing you of shit... You don't have to put up with that

Sudite

Boycott said:
Boys suck. I think I'm going to turn straight :thumbsup:
ehh - he's not worth it if he's accusing you of shit... You don't have to put up with that

You weren't straight before *is shocked.*
I always knew there was something about you.. :D

Sudite

TheLampIncident said:
I'm an 18 year old not TOO far from Cambridge...

But am I immature? Probably.

Sorry for wasting your time. ;)

Not too far from Cambridge, hmm?
Lol.

Sorry, I'm not looking ;).
Hahaha. You officially just gained +10 points.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Sudite said:
Not too far from Cambridge, hmm?
Lol.

Sorry, I'm not looking ;).
Hahaha. You officially just gained +10 points.
Will Sudite and Lampy become the next Unforgiven and Sinamon? :happysad:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sudite said:
He accused me of acting differently around him, accused me of cheating, yet he was the one avoiding me.
I seriously think I'm going to go from bi-sexual to lesbianism. No offense to the guys on this site (seeing as I don't know you) but the guys in Cambridge (not ALL but most) suck. They're pretty much all the same :rolleyes:.

I'm just tired of being the accused one when I did nothing wrong.. :\.
Heads up - A lot of guys also feel that the majority of women SUCK.

Like myself.

Descent said:
Heads up - A lot of guys also feel that the majority of women SUCK.

Like myself.
Yeah, but some suck well. j/k

Most men who think women suck are either assholes, or have little chance of getting one to begin with.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
poor you..:hug2: I know how you feel..I had thoughts of turning from bi to lesbian(when I broke up with a cheatingassholethatwouldhumpanythingwitnhisforeskin)...but then I met my bf that ive had for almost 15months now..and he doesnt mind I have a girlsoulfriend..that I time to time make out with..You will find your soulmate..girl or boy :) as long as you love the person you shouldnt care what sex she/he is :happysad:

Kaabi

Flame Bait
Why would men think women suck? Those are just the gays, and as you said the assholes and such.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Kaabi said:
Why would men think women suck? Those are just the gays, and as you said the assholes and such.
or guys who notice the steady decline in their bank account...i havent had the pleasure of many girlfriends who werent materialistic/selfish. teenage girls are most prone to this trait, especially the ones who are attractive in an "obvious" way. hehe. ever since i split with my last gf, my bank balance has been increasing and i've actually been getting work done.:D

another general reason for the woman suck phase is "i just cant fucking figure them out, they say one thing and mean another. why cant they just say it as it is!?".

i've become more picky than ever, and sadly have become quite harsh when judging woman. too many shallow women (my age) in my hometown :(

I seriously need to get out of this shit hole, i'm outta here when i'm done with my course.

LOL, my husband is 27, and he still acts like a 18 year dumbass from time to time, i am afraid girls, they just take ALOT of time and poper training. They are not so bad after some lessons, just like a puppy, you have to train.