WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boyfriend Trouble

Alright so about a week or two ago I broke up with my boyfriend. We are 14 and are freshman. A couple months ago he cheated on me with some slut. He claims he never liked her. But I dont believe that. Why would you go out with someone you don't like?? Anyway, I told him it is over. By the way- before we broke up I have been with him for about a year and 7 months. Long time I know. That's why its so shocking he would ever do something like this. But he keeps like following me around in school and keeps tryin to hug me and shit and trying to get me back. I just DONT wannto go back out with him... he doesnt seem to get it. I mean yeah I still love him... I cant just drop my feelings that fast. But idk what to do cause i just CANT go out with him. I gave him another chance after he cheated... but I was still just never happy. Plus, he is such a liar. Like about everything. And I cannot take that. Things with us were good in the beginning but now... i dont even wanna be around him sometimes. I dont know what to do.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You shouldn't go back with someone, unless your 100% sure, if you don't trust him, then what do you have?

FYI, in the future:
This isn't the place to post this, This is a forum for Issues around the world.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
UnrealBabe said:
Alright so about a week or two ago I broke up with my boyfriend. We are 14 and are freshman. A couple months ago he cheated on me with some slut. He claims he never liked her. But I dont believe that. Why would you go out with someone you don't like?? Anyway, I told him it is over. By the way- before we broke up I have been with him for about a year and 7 months. Long time I know. That's why its so shocking he would ever do something like this. But he keeps like following me around in school and keeps tryin to hug me and shit and trying to get me back. I just DONT wannto go back out with him... he doesnt seem to get it. I mean yeah I still love him... I cant just drop my feelings that fast. But idk what to do cause i just CANT go out with him. I gave him another chance after he cheated... but I was still just never happy. Plus, he is such a liar. Like about everything. And I cannot take that. Things with us were good in the beginning but now... i dont even wanna be around him sometimes. I dont know what to do.

First of all, you dont have to like someone to cheat, don't ask me why people do it, but if it's on a plate... especially with boys... its like bees to a honey pot :shrugs:. That by no means is a good reason to do it in the first place.

Secondly, you can never really "know" anyone, people are defined by the mistakes and actions, unfortunately, you have found out the hard way with this boy, but i suppose its better late than never.

Finally, if you do not trust him and if hes such a liar, it is better that you stay away and do not renew the relationship... you feeling on that subject will probably not change. I wish you better luck in the future :happysad:

Edit: Personally I think your a little young

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
you dont trust him (with good reason), you feel uncomfortable around him (with good reason). so if i were you, i'd forget him and move on. he aint worth your time.

great advice guys but I think she also wants to know what to do about him bothering her at school. If it is really making you uncomfortable deal with it the wtf.com way. Blast him in front of everyone that he knows in the middle of the hall to embarrass him and he will stay away. If you think that won't work or you aren't that mean tell him. I dont want you bothering me. If you really want me to consider taking you back leave me alone and let me think. Try that.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
latinmaxima said:
great advice guys but I think she also wants to know what to do about him bothering her at school. If it is really making you uncomfortable deal with it the wtf.com way. Blast him in front of everyone that he knows in the middle of the hall to embarrass him and he will stay away. If you think that won't work or you aren't that mean tell him. I dont want you bothering me. If you really want me to consider taking you back leave me alone and let me think. Try that.
Alternatively, kick him in the nuts, short, sweet and to the point.
Trust me he will never come near you again. :p

lady victoria said:
Alternatively, kick him in the nuts, short, sweet and to the point.
Trust me he will never come near you again. :p
But then if in school she would face disciplinary action which she may not want. if out of school then by all means do as lady vic said!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
As far as cheating on you and why he would, I may be getting a bit personal and asking if you two have had sex yet. If the answer's no, then there's your answer, not that I'm advocating 14 year olds to engage in sex or anything. Hell, I wasn't at 14.

Anyway, as far as how to get him to go away...be very cold, be very straightforward and don't believe a word he says, anything he promises you, just respond with "yeah, sure" or "ok" but coldly. He'll get the picture. If you don't know how to do this, practice. It works like a charm.

Oh and one more thing....your eyes. Make sure they look angry and or cold. Make sure he can't see any tenderness behind them.

P.S. this method works on ex-boyfriends, disgruntled bus drivers, co-workers, monkeys, goats, and chickens.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
when hell freezes over, a woman shall be running it.:(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You are not in love. Trust me. I don't know you and I don't know him, but I do know that you are not in love. Tell him to go fuck himself, and move on. Quite simple. I'll guarentee you'll date 5-10 more guys in high school. It's the ultimate social interaction. I remember crossing between buildings on the bridge mid-period, meeting up with a girl I had this biggest crush on, and she goes down on me in the corner of the bridge....

Sorry, I got a little carried away there. I will bold the part you should read.

There. Good luck, youngin.

BklynCannonball

Dude, she's 14. Doesn't need to hear about a girl going down on you in high school.

And yes, you will and should date. High school is good for that.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I just let my thoughts run. They get me in trouble sometimes. Theres no barrier between my brain and my mouth/fingers, depending on whether im talking/typing.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
UnrealBabe said:

Well the thing is were kids some of us lack maturity, and things change our minds generally pretty wuick, so beleive he did that, my ex...i was with her two years and she left me b/c i wouldnt put out...things happen, no amtter how fag they are, it's life.

My advice he's a loser tell him flat out to leave you the fuck alone, it generally works.

I agree with most of you... however i have told him straight to his face that i want him to leave me alone and he wont. i still love him but i cant be with him. and yeah i know were too young to be in love or w/e but we are (well were). anyway, idk what to do.. i still love him and i wish i could be with him but i just cant. and him not leaving me alone is only making it worse... i guess idk what else to say

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tell your parents, tell your teachers, tell the police office in your schoool. They should know what to do.

Also, slow the FUCK down. You are too young for all that non-sense. I can only imgane how you will turn out at the age of 18. :confuse:

i dont wanna get him in trouble or nothin i just want him to get over me and me get over him. YEAH I KNOW WERE YOUNG... O WELL. if your in love it doesnt matter what age it is. god im so torn right now i love the kid but i dont wanna be with him.... i CANT be with him... it sucks so bad cause i love im so much but i just wanna get over him

okay listen. the very ebst thign you can do is be around friends that you are comfortable with and go out to local spots where you can meet people. i can guarantee you if you meet someone you are comfortable talking to then you will be over him quickly. don't sit around and sulk and let him come around. make yourself unavailable to him as best as possible. hope this helps.

BklynCannonball

What LatinMaxima said and....get a hobby. It'll keep you occupied. You don't need to obsess over this. Join the cheerleading team or the school band, or better yet, take up tagging or join a rock band and write songs about how tortured you are.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
such a typical example of blokes around the globe.

Boys dnt need to like the girl to cheat its the desire of having more than one person fancy them. In other words they are greedy.

My advice:
1. become a nun
2. become cellibate till your 21
3. by a dildo
4. make a voodo doll of him
5. date a nerd! :rolleyes:

peace baby girl