WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boys and their balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Junglizm said:
It really doesn't bother me because I'm secure in my sexuality and I'm sure he's just as uncomfortable as I am. I don't know, I guess being in the army desensitized me in that aspect.
Dont kill me for stealing this from tallywhackers, but just out of perverse and morbid curiosity, exactly how many guys had thier hands on your family jewels to desensitize you to the process??

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DG, you didn't know? The army is just one big ball grabbin', ass jabbin', divin' in the fox hole, rump ridin', gehy fuck fest. It's a place where men can be men, without the distraction of all those creepy girls. Then the damn liberals interfered and that was that. :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
DG, you didn't know? The army is just one big ball grabbin', ass jabbin', divin' in the fox hole, rump ridin', gehy fuck fest. It's a place where men can be men, without the distraction of all those creepy girls. Then the damn liberals interfered and that was that. :(
Knowing that, I find it kind of odd that you haven't made a career out of man handling Uncle Sam's balls.

...or have you?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
He obviously spelled it wrong...

I live for bawls... The army just desensitized him to all the caffeine in it, is all... Jung there is a wired man for life now... Jumpin off the walls and such

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Boycott said:
He obviously spelled it wrong...

I live for bawls.
now you... have alot of bawls....

Boycott

Soul Doubt
yeah, i have a shelf going all teh way around my room full of bawls bottles ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
Dont kill me for stealing this from tallywhackers, but just out of perverse and morbid curiosity, exactly how many guys had thier hands on your family jewels to desensitize you to the process??
I've had a male finger in ma ass!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
TwisT said:
I've had a male finger in ma ass!
just remember.. kinky is using a feather... fetish is using the whole chicken...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Boycott said:
yeah, i have a shelf going all teh way around my room full of bawls bottles ;)
leah it looks like you got your bawlls to the walls :dodgy:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Knowing that, I find it kind of odd that you haven't made a career out of man handling Uncle Sam's balls.

...or have you?
Whereas you were int the army, right?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Like anyone is going to believe Geht has balls. :rolleyes:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Whereas you were int the army, right?
As a matter of fuct, I was. Unlike ewe, I was trained to vent craniums with a 5.56mm projectile. Again, unlike ewe, the only balls I held were my own.

dustinzgirl said:
Like anyone is going to believe Geht has balls.
AHHHHH! DG is picking on me with her pointless wit!

*gehtfuct begins to pelt DG with handfulls of Midol.*

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

shoulnt this be in the calm bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.