Boys... So many at a time

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
11
0
0
How many times has this happened to u? You dont have a boy/girl friend... then all of a sudden about 3 or 4 ppl show up and start Mackin on ya!.... i mean is there a sign that appears on someones back that says im desprete.......??????
Does anybody know what im tlaking about?
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
Da$uper$tar said:
How many times has this happened to u? You dont have a boy/girl friend... then all of a sudden about 3 or 4 ppl show up and start Mackin on ya!.... i mean is there a sign that appears on someones back that says im desprete.......??????
Does anybody know what im tlaking about?

I don't have problems with men... .my love life is perfect.... bloodly hell
You know i think i do have that sign on my back.... but hey girly, no problem, i'll take a few of those guys off ur back ;)
 

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
11
0
0
Lol

screw_you_jack said:
I don't have problems with men... .my love life is perfect.... bloodly hell
You know i think i do have that sign on my back.... but hey girly, no problem, i'll take a few of those guys off ur back ;)
OK......... which one u want..... i have them in all shapes and sizes... Tall, short, white, mexican, fat, muscular, skinny!
girl its like i run a wal-mart..... but its all guys! :confused:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
Da$uper$tar said:
OK......... which one u want..... i have them in all shapes and sizes... Tall, short, white, mexican, fat, muscular, skinny!
girl its like i run a wal-mart..... but its all guys! :confused:
yea, you only think your pimpn!! ;)
 

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
11
0
0
U wanna work at wally world?

Ok u can be co manager wit me.... we gonna rule da world with our AWESOME GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!! :p
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
Da$uper$tar said:
Ok u can be co manager wit me.... we gonna rule da world with our AWESOME GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!! :p
Not sure if ur talking to me or some one else, but nah, i don't want to rule the world thought wally world, althoguh that's the perfect paln for world domination.........

I just want ...... hmm, i gues i still need to think about what i want :rolleyes:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
hehe, i will say this girly, i still paln on taking over the world with you!!!!

wow, that sounded odd...... oh well, ur taken......well there's still
WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!