WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boys... So many at a time

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
How many times has this happened to u? You dont have a boy/girl friend... then all of a sudden about 3 or 4 ppl show up and start Mackin on ya!.... i mean is there a sign that appears on someones back that says im desprete.......??????
Does anybody know what im tlaking about?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Da$uper$tar said:
How many times has this happened to u?

I mean is there a sign that appears on someones back that says im desprete.......??????
No, but I've seen a few that said "Sealy Posturepedic"

Might want to think about adding a poll.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
How many times has this happened to u? You dont have a boy/girl friend... then all of a sudden about 3 or 4 ppl show up and start Mackin on ya!.... i mean is there a sign that appears on someones back that says im desprete.......??????

I don't have problems with men... .my love life is perfect.... bloodly hell
You know i think i do have that sign on my back.... but hey girly, no problem, i'll take a few of those guys off ur back ;)

Da$uper$tar

Lol

screw_you_jack said:
I don't have problems with men... .my love life is perfect.... bloodly hell
You know i think i do have that sign on my back.... but hey girly, no problem, i'll take a few of those guys off ur back ;)
OK......... which one u want..... i have them in all shapes and sizes... Tall, short, white, mexican, fat, muscular, skinny!
girl its like i run a wal-mart..... but its all guys! :confused:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
OK......... which one u want..... i have them in all shapes and sizes... Tall, short, white, mexican, fat, muscular, skinny!
girl its like i run a wal-mart..... but its all guys! :confused:
yea, you only think your pimpn!! ;)

Has never happened to me, never will happen to me... i hope

Da$uper$tar

U wanna work at wally world?

Ok u can be co manager wit me.... we gonna rule da world with our AWESOME GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!! :p

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
Ok u can be co manager wit me.... we gonna rule da world with our AWESOME GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!!!! :p
Not sure if ur talking to me or some one else, but nah, i don't want to rule the world thought wally world, althoguh that's the perfect paln for world domination.........

I just want ...... hmm, i gues i still need to think about what i want :rolleyes:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
hehe, i will say this girly, i still paln on taking over the world with you!!!!

wow, that sounded odd...... oh well, ur taken......well there's still
WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!

Da$uper$tar

well u can be added on my list

:) hmm bigfoot......... ur a lil devil...... but i like ur style! :p :p