WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Braces

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
God Braces hurt. I've had Braces since 8th grade (when i was 12/13) and now im 18! GOD WHY CAN'T MY TEETH GET STRAIGHT!!!!!! And it hurts a lot. I got mine tightened just recently, and i can't close my mouth all the way, the pain is real bad, and I can't chew food without hurting my mouth. lol.... :sword:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
boy am i glad i dont wear them things anymore... they suck.

I never had braces. That's why my teeth are so hideously deformed.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I've been lucky enough to never have to wear those things and still have perfectly straight teeth.

My teeth are straight. They're just not aligned properly. Slightly spaced too.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
you friggin suc balls. I don't have braces and ain't geting them :D :p :)

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Someones hacked onto my account and is saying stupid stuff! Help! (he's called Billy and he's the only Gay in our school)

Pity about the braces.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
0mg pwnz0rs
Im about to get braces in a month or so.. Im 13 (8th grade)
cant wait to finally get 'em

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Never had em, don't want to.

Fourples

Tenderony
0mg pwnz0rs
Im about to get braces in a month or so.. Im 13 (8th grade)
cant wait to finally get 'em
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

WHAT?!?!?!?

You poor fool...

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I still don't know if I need them.
I need my wisdom teeth to get out. Wait and see. I have a little space on my front teeth, that's all.

NINE225

The one, The only
Ya know what

i have had braces since 8th grade and got them off in tenth so i guess its just your bad luck, you person with fucked up teeth. :mfinger:

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
NINE225 said:
i have had braces since 8th grade and got them off in tenth so i guess its just your bad luck, you person with fucked up teeth. :mfinger:
My teeth aren't messed up.... but that orthadontist who gave me the braces say I still need em... :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I had braces from 13-17 ... sucked ass! but now I am in my 20's and and I get complements on my teeth & smile alot .. so I guess it was worth it

jacked up teeth are kinda unattractive, unless you are british then you dig that sort of thing, lol

A-shardof-life said:
My teeth aren't messed up.... but that orthadontist who gave me the braces say I still need em... :rolleyes:
well obviously you know more about proper alignment of teeth than an orthodontist who, i don't know, maybe has a degree in this area? considering you can't even spell orthodontist, i'd say not.

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
blah

lysbyth said:
well obviously you know more about proper alignment of teeth than an orthodontist who, i don't know, maybe has a degree in this area? considering you can't even spell orthodontist, i'd say not.
Pfft, he's a crackhead. Seriously, my teeth are straight...... And I don't care if i spell anything wrong, it's the friggen internet, people know what i mean.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
its better u have them,i declined braces when i was younger and i have a stoopid overbite now

breakology

Kiss my Converse
A-shardof-life said:
Pfft, he's a crackhead. Seriously, my teeth are straight......

Just curious, but when you eat a hamburger ... do you always seem to "run out" of bottom bun? But still have more than half of the top? ... lol ... you may have some under or overbite going on ... lol .... nice teeth BTW ...

hy565

Hoodrat
ouch! >.< glad i dont need them :p (guess its time i really took brushing my teeth seriously ..