WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brad (SUPER UGLY PLANT BOY)

Today at school I went up to this kid who looks like a bathtub full of ugly got pured onto him and sneezed on him. It was funny. I think he has about 5 extra chromozones. Then he tried to wipe it off and he was like "EWWW, You sneezed on me" It was pretty funny, Im gonna do it tommorow

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Hammertime said:
Today at school I went up to this kid who looks like a bathtub full of ugly got pured onto him and sneezed on him. It was funny. I think he has about 5 extra chromozones. Then he tried to wipe it off and he was like "EWWW, You sneezed on me" It was pretty funny, Im gonna do it tommorow
:slap: 3rd grade would be my guess!

Sod

Spilly Talker
Hammertime said:
english my son, english

Pachyderm

I really did.
If I was the ugly kid I would spit on you in an effort to spread my chromosomes to you and your future mentally retarded children.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
If I was that kid I'd come after you with a baseball bat when no one is around,,and FUCK U UP! :thumbsup:

The ugly kids always go postal.

Maybe if he was a shitty person, then I'd rag on him. Being mean to someone for what they were born with is a good example of how ugly you are. The inside is what counts homie. And I don't think the bully is looked at very highly these days. Lock yourself in a room, cuz there's alot of ugly kids with baseball bats around here.

Do you have a problem with hippies too?

</rant>

Tenderony
Hammertime said:
He most likely added you to his 'list'.

Good luck.

</rant>