WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music brag about how many mp3s you have here

tzedek

Original Member
ok go ahead brag about your mp3 collection since everyone loves to do that. :thumbsup: get it all out of your system here.

me - about 20 - 25 mp3s of some songs that i listen to plus a few comedy ones.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
757 to date...if you count all my songs on my iTunes

Jung

???
Premium
just what i have on the windows computer. i have more on the file server and linux box.:rolleyes:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
junglizm said:
just what i have on the windows computer. i have more on the file server and linux box.:rolleyes:
Dang. The most I've personally seen a few friends have is 36.5 gigs in 8217 files. Though I do know of people with nearly 160 gigs worth.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i got about 5000 on there at the moment btw DC++ is soo much better than kazza

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I think I will multiply my collection of zero, one time, every day... cause I am such a music/mp3 lover...

Jung

???
Premium
Hypertron said:
actually i don't use regular kazaa i use Kazaa Lite Resurrection, it jus came out not to long ago and its not that bad.
the fast track network sucks, period. it doesn't matter if you use klite, resurrection imesh etc, it all sucks.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yer but hubs are better than a website because there are people on there with kazza so you get all the shit anyway i saw one person with half a fucking terrarbite ont ehre onece

Jung

???
Premium
irc = internet relay chat
bit torrent = bits (background intelligent transfer)
nntp = network news transfer protocol

i don't know why i'm explaining this.