WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Brain teaser by Einstein.

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thought you'd all like to figure this one out, for all those internet puzzles you like. Here's a brain teaser, I myself didn't even Try to solve it.

Please use spoiler tags for answers you have.

There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet, one of which is a Walleye Pike.

The question is-- who owns the fish?

1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Princes.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.

There are no tricks, pure logic will get you the correct answer. And yes, there is enough information to arrive at the one and only correct answer.

If you get the correct answer, congratulations, you are one of the exclusive group of 121,348,731 people in the world who can.

Enjoy :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i haven't gotten it yet, but i don't htink that names mean anything. since british are in the red house, but those who smoke dunhills are in the yellow house. im pretty sure that dunhills are british cigarettes...

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
great thread!

it would be excellent if a puzzle was posted weekly.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
doh, i got it and i figured out what took so long. initially i copied everything into 6 different charts and then i took the ones that weren't obvious. there were 4. i went through them and tried to deduce what meant what. and then when i hit dead ends i said well, what can't this be. and if it can only be two things which one would produce a contradiction. i eventually ran into infinite dead ends and it took me so effing long because i forgot to put germans and princes together on the chart meaning i could never pair british with pall malls. but i went back to step 1 to see if i overlooked anything...