WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

brammo is an abrasive fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I've only seen one post from this guy, but based on that and his vote on "Who's God Here?" I think he's got a real attitude problem that needs to be nipped in the bud. Right off the bat he's comming off as an agitator.

Hey brammo, Bite the Big hairy wet one. :director: :director:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Who is brammo? Didn't see this person's post in the thread you mentioned.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
dustinzgirl said:
some guy with one post is worth an entire thread?

Jeez

:rolleyes:
hm, no wonder I never heard of him. Thought you guys might actually be talking about someone, but I guess not.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I've only seen one post from this guy, but based on that and his vote on "Who's God Here?" I think he's got a real attitude problem that needs to be nipped in the bud. Right off the bat he's comming off as an agitator.

Hey brammo, Bite the Big hairy wet one. :director: :director:
for starters, you're one judgemental person.

i'd hate to be ur friend. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:

Dont worry about New friend's dude.

Max...im not the brightest bulb here,but does your thread seem a bit ironic?
ie:agitator=big wet one :confused:

For_starters is a faggot little bitch that needs to do the world a favor and Slit hie limp faggot ass wrist

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
For_starters is a faggot little bitch that needs to do the world a favor and Slit hie limp faggot ass wrist
Damn Dawg!..Should'nt you be changing you Profile Info or sumthin?

Just chiiiill. ;) :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
Who is brammo? Didn't see this person's post in the thread you mentioned.

He didn't have the guts to post in that thread. He just voted in the poll and hightailed it outa there.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
for_starters said:

Perhaps I am being judgemental of him. It's just that this guy's only post was in effect saying that we're all a bunch of wackos (which may be true, but not for him to say), and then he voted for something he knows nothing about.
On that I base my opinion, that he "is an abrasive Fuck". And that he needs an attitude adjustment.

BTW, my friends and I get along very well thanks. We have a high level of mutual respect for one another, and those I consider friends; I would give the shirt off my back. You could only hope someday to have a friend like me.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:
Whats wrong with an attitude problem,christ you sound like a winey fuckin bitch
Why? you got a fucking attitude problem you fucking pillow biting, cocksucking, ass clown?
Tell me one thing. How can you look at a man's sweaty hairy ass and say "This is love"? Not that there's anything wrong with it. Your sexual preference is none of my business. I just can't see how that's attractive. More power to ya, but I'll stick with women.

I gotta admit - I saw brammo and thought it might've been one of them there fucked up abbreviations for badassmtbiker (BA, bam, bamb, etc) and was like - what!?! Who the fuck thinks I'm abrassive? I'll show you abrassive motherfucker.

But then I read, and realized it wasn't about me. And now I'm kinda let down. Was all ready to lay the smack down. Instead I think I'll go home.

Peace out bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.