WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brand New

strdntshkn

the fat man made a funny
Hey everyone, I am new here. I am still confused how to actually make a post and all, but I think this is close enough? Can someone help me out?

Well I came here because I am have been in the same public journal site since like 2000. I am tired of going in there and all my friends are talking about how they want me outta their lives. So I am kinda in a sticky situation. I am trying to figure it out, but I honestly didn't do anything. They just decided to ditch me...kinda ignorrant. A true friend wouldn't do that, would they?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well you probley should have gotten a welcome thread first!!!

And no a true friend wouldent dicth!!

Just a couple weeks ago me and a friend of mine were having fun doing our thing... then what we were doing wasent right and got caught be the cops my friend dicthed and i got stuck with the big fine!! thats what you get for being a man!

If there's one thing I've learned from life, it's that true friends stick together, no matter what happens.

Welcome to our little community, where you'll make friend and foe alike.

:cookie:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Unforgiven said:
Welcome to our little community, where you'll make friend and foe alike.

:cookie:

Hey, she's got a Get Fuzzy avatar, I like her already! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome. We have a welcome wagon for welcomes. Anyways.

No, a real friend would not ditch you.

On the other hand, you generally dont find real freinds on the internet.

If you let ppl on the internet make you sad, that is pathetic, really.

People, in genral, are liars. On the internet, you can pretty much guarantee they are.

strdntshkn

the fat man made a funny
the friends I am talking about aren't from the internet. They are all my friends from High School, I graduated years ago and we've been friends since our freshman year. No I don't think I can be called pathetic for being concerned about this.

Descent

Hella Constipated
strdntshkn said:
Hey everyone, I am new here. I am still confused how to actually make a post and all, but I think this is close enough? Can someone help me out?

Well I came here because I am have been in the same public journal site since like 2000. I am tired of going in there and all my friends are talking about how they want me outta their lives. So I am kinda in a sticky situation. I am trying to figure it out, but I honestly didn't do anything. They just decided to ditch me...kinda ignorrant. A true friend wouldn't do that, would they?
I can tell a real friend from a fake one after a few minutes. And those people I always stay away from :thumbsup:.

They aren't your friends. They're cunts.