WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Braves Baseball

so how 'bout the fucking braves, anybody? i was sooo pissed off last night when randy johnson pitched a perfect game!!! i know the braves have been sucky, but i've been a fan since i was born and will be until i die... i just wish they would give me a reason to be a fan this season!!! :banghead:

you gotta hand it to randy johnson... at a certain point it's not that one team is sucking, it's just that the other team is soooo good

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Randy Johnson is the man!

Fugly

Tenderony
It's hard too be a fan of a crappy team with an alzhiemer aflicted mananger. And further more how could you be a fan of a team that chokes more then any other team pretty much ever. How many times can you get to the playoffs and lose. I mean I'd rather be a Bills fan with 4 consecutive playoff loses then one ring in 12 tries. Braves suck, have always sucked and will continue to suck into the new century. So go back into your little I'm a braves fan hole and wait out the next twenty years for them to get good enough pitching to get to the playoffs.
:mfinger:

randy johnson did an awesome job, and you're right, there is a point where it's not that the one team sucked, but that the other team was so good. i know that the braves definitely choke post-season, but it takes a real fan to stick with a team even when they're not at their best. those people that are only fans when their team is doing good aren't really fans anyways. and if i have to wait 20 years, then sobeit.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
is there anything randy johnson HASNT accomplished? World Series ring, perfect game AND a no hitter (diff games) 20 K's in one game, cy young award, the guy has done everything.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hahaha daaaamn... that commercial is the biggidy bomb. lol dodgeballs... gym class..

Fugly said:
It's hard too be a fan of a crappy team with an alzhiemer aflicted mananger. And further more how could you be a fan of a team that chokes more then any other team pretty much ever. How many times can you get to the playoffs and lose. I mean I'd rather be a Bills fan with 4 consecutive playoff loses then one ring in 12 tries. Braves suck, have always sucked and will continue to suck into the new century. So go back into your little I'm a braves fan hole and wait out the next twenty years for them to get good enough pitching to get to the playoffs.
:mfinger:
First off the braves just climbed back over .500 for the season and have won 10 off their last 15 games. Second the braves are the only team in any sport to win their division 12 times in a row. You have to be great just to do that.The braves will be back in the play offs this year to. The braves will be good the rest off this year and will continue to be good because we have biult a winning tradition. All you Braves haters are just jealous your team hasn't won 12 division titles in a row. Braves Rule! :mfinger:

Noah

I own pain.
Braves are on fire, they are keeping up with the Mets. :D

YYYYEEEAAHHHH!!! Did you see the game on Sunday??? I was so proud of them!! I was almost late for work for trying to finish the end of the game!! What a comeback, eh? :p

Weissert21

Fresh Meat
Braves fans Hardcore? Braves fans dealing with LOSS!!!

COME ON NOW!!!!! The Braves have at least seen a title recently. Braves fans can cry all they want to about their team not performing in the post season or not making it THIS YEAR but Im a Cubs Fan and I have always been one. I think I know loss better than yall do. THe only other diehard fans I will listen to complaining about losing are the Red Sox. But you know what WE DONT COMPLAIN we celebrate our teams and their personalities and traditions SO braves fans one bad season in 13 years??? SHUT UP!!!