WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Breakfast of Champions!

as i sit here reading threads, i am drinking my coffee and eatting timbits :happysad:. usually i never eat breakfast, but sinse i have healthy food kickin around i figured what the hay!
so what is it that youz likes to eat first thing in the morning, why enjoying a relaxing moment reading the boards? come on spill!

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
i missed breakfast. Woke up at 1:10 so ya for lunch i like the usual Ham and Cheese sandwich

Usualy I don't eat breakfast unless I smoke and get teh munchies. :munchies: When I do eat breakfast it consists of a lot of Coke or Dew, and something with sugar.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hmm.. breakfast... sometimes bob evans breakfast wraps... yummy sausage/egg/cheese in a burrito style wrap... microwaved to gooey goodness...

rest of the time I wait till lunch to eat..

I usually eat breakfast foods for dinner. Every Friday my best friend and I go to Eat n' Park at like, one o'clock in the morning and I order breakfast.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
zoloftcasserole said:
I usually eat breakfast foods for dinner. Every Friday my best friend and I go to Eat n' Park at like, one o'clock in the morning and I order breakfast.
Eat n' Park? is that like a drive in diner? like Ralley's Hamburgers?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Dave666 said:
Usualy I don't eat breakfast unless I smoke and get teh munchies. :munchies: When I do eat breakfast it consists of a lot of Coke or Dew, and something with sugar.
same here..except I have to go to school..then it's some kind of bread or something

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Hmmm what do I like to eat in the morning...

PUSSY!

BWAHahahahahah someone had to say it!

Seriously though, usually a fruit smoothie and a bowl of cereal or oatmeal, with coffee made from fresh ground beans. Yum.

Cheers,

WTFN

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
A starbucks RedEye and a white cheddar Briochie.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I've been waking up around noon lately (my conscious hours are 12 PM - 4 AM usually) so I miss breakfast alot. When I do eat breakfast, it's usually orange juice with toast and cereal, but if I don't have time I make a couple of hot pockets and wash 'em down with some O.J. or a protein shake. Other various breakfast foods include Zone Perfect bars (from Target, they're health bars), rice crispy's treats, and bagels/English muffins w/ cream cheese (<-- back when I ran cross country, we were OBSESSED with cream cheesed bagels...mmmmm)

Jung

???
Premium
I rarely ever eat breakfast, I never have time in the mornings and I hate waking up early.