WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Breaking News (I can't read forum descriptions; flame me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Breaking News

Jung

???
Premium
This kind of crap doesn't go in the Issues forum; read the forum description.
The Issues
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!
Furthermore, if you think that cliche'd crap is still funny, you're either retarded, or way behind the times.

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
This kind of crap doesn't go in this forum; read the forum description.

Furthermore, if you think that cliche'd crap is still funny, you're way behind the times.
^ What he said. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
All your base are about to belong to us biatch

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Is that a record for the quickest somebody has gotten banned? 9 Posts?

ferengi

Yay fire!
countrygrl said:
No, I think someone got banned a few weeks ago for having the "n" word in their username, or making a blatant racially discriminating remark on their first post.

Jung

???
Premium
countrygrl said:
I forget who it was now, but someone got banned in just under 15 minutes. They won the internets. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
No, I think someone got banned a few weeks ago for having the "n" word in their username, or making a blatant racially discriminating remark on their first post.
That was mine
**raises hand**

junglizm said:
I forget who it was now, but someone got banned in just under 15 minutes. They won the internets. :thumbsup:
Mine too

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, it's pronounced "All yuor base are belong to us"

Jung

???
Premium
screw_ball said:
Actually, it's pronounced "All yuor base are belong to us"
Actually, it's not.

A Japanese Genesis game by the name of Zero Wing was brought over to America. However, the team charged with the job of translating the game to English did a shitty job of it. One part of the intro which read "All your bases have fallen to us" ended up becoming "All your base are belong to us."

http://www.overclocked.org/OCzerowing.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.