Breaking News (I can't read forum descriptions; flame me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!
29
0
0
Breaking News

 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
This kind of crap doesn't go in the Issues forum; read the forum description.
The Issues
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!
Furthermore, if you think that cliche'd crap is still funny, you're either retarded, or way behind the times.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,088
2
202
junglizm said:
This kind of crap doesn't go in this forum; read the forum description.

Furthermore, if you think that cliche'd crap is still funny, you're way behind the times.
^ What he said. :thumbsup:
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,088
2
202
countrygrl said:
Is that a record for the quickest somebody has gotten banned? 9 Posts?
No, I think someone got banned a few weeks ago for having the "n" word in their username, or making a blatant racially discriminating remark on their first post.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
countrygrl said:
Is that a record for the quickest somebody has gotten banned? 9 Posts?
I forget who it was now, but someone got banned in just under 15 minutes. They won the internets. :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,297
7,910
637
ferengi74656 said:
No, I think someone got banned a few weeks ago for having the "n" word in their username, or making a blatant racially discriminating remark on their first post.
That was mine
**raises hand**

junglizm said:
I forget who it was now, but someone got banned in just under 15 minutes. They won the internets. :thumbsup:
Mine too
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
screw_ball said:
Actually, it's pronounced "All yuor base are belong to us"
Actually, it's not.

A Japanese Genesis game by the name of Zero Wing was brought over to America. However, the team charged with the job of translating the game to English did a shitty job of it. One part of the intro which read "All your bases have fallen to us" ended up becoming "All your base are belong to us."

http://www.overclocked.org/OCzerowing.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.