WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Breaking News:michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Being Searched Right Now

urbestbet

Clitpickle
HOLY %$^ what did he do now,who will they find there,what r they looking for, my bet is there gonna find eminem in some panties being spanked by michael for putting out such a shitty new album-seriously this should be good

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woopty-fucking-doo. All they'll find is some pokemon, a couple goldfish crackers and a used condom.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Why doesn't someone just do him a favor and just shoot him already?

haljer

disillusioned
edub1371 said:

Because he should get the oppurtunity to go to jail and be gang raped for the next 30 years like all the other fucking scum who hurt kids.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
urbestbet said:
HOLY %$^ what did he do now,who will they find there,what r they looking for, my bet is there gonna find eminem in some panties being spanked by michael for putting out such a shitty new album-seriously this should be good
i dont understand how you think his new album sucked.. please explain

edub1371 said:
good plan!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
haljer said:
Because he should get the oppurtunity to go to jail and be gang raped for the next 30 years like all the other fucking scum who hurt kids.
notice how micheal won the case. so he must not of done it.

haljer

disillusioned
otepsoul said:
notice how micheal won the case. so he must not of done it.

Sure it wouldn't have anything at all to do with the fact that money talks louder than truth. Nice to see that parents can be bought. Not your Rockwell image, don't think I'll be buying a Hallmark with that catch phrase any time soon.