WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

breakology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
breakology said:
I see though your little game and I am not impressed. You want to use the mystique of the new girl and the hope of seeing nekkid pictures to otherwise deprived internet nerds to gain popularity at wtf.com.
While this can be a good stategy in the beginning ... getting you a instant rush of popularity and rep, it is not going to end well. mainly because this game plan is old and used up and I have seen the others go down in flames.
Not to mention it is gonna be quite difficult for you to to compete with the already well established forum sluts that have already set up shop here (you know who you are), and most of them already have dibs on the "good" members .... (laughs at self because good is really a relative term in these parts)
Anyway, good luck with the path you have chosen, personally ... I think you would have done better playing the naughty virgin role, or maybe the closet slut. Both are a little less overused, unlike the extremly open forum slut. Anyway ... have fun with it. ;)

Edit: Oh yea, as for the daddy thing ... that really stopped doing it for after I had 4 girls. I guess you can see how that would be very .... akward
Good for you and the four girls, truly, congrats. That must be great. BUt WTF is your problem that you have to say that shit about me? AND in the wrong place, none the less? I may be wrong, especially since I'm on a bad side with the mods, I think, but criticisms and all that is borderline flaming.

Where the hell do you get off saying that I'm up to some game? When did I do anything to you personally? I'm not after the "good people" as you say. I'm looking to have some fun and enjoy myself. Personally, all that attention on that post is kinda crap. Especially since I would never post raunchy pictures of myself anywhere. Excuse me if I have a life ahead of me, but professionals don't do that shit, unless you're paid for it in a mag or movie.

You say to play the naughty virgin role and call me an open forum slut. That's nice. All I had to say was a simple fuck off to get a warning for posting outside of B&T, but nnOOOOOooo. Seniority rules, I guess?

Well I'll fucking tell you all something, and this is a bit off-track here...
People who misuse their "power" as mods or filters or whatever your particular site calls them really piss me off. People who've been around a site longer feel like harassing new people who try to get along or fit in and get used to the rules. Well you know what? PEOPLE TRY SOMETIMES! Is it a sad world when it seems like being a whore is the only way to get attention? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS! You see, my lovelies, who I am online and who I am at home are different, yet the same. Online I can release anything I'm too bashful to announce to people I know, which is why I come off whorey. I HAVE AN INNER-WHORE! I ADMIT IT!

But where do you get off fuckin judging me? Saying I'm up to something? My original post there was not of any intent other than to start a thread others could have fun with by posting minor confessions or similar things. How sad is your life that you have nothing better to do than call me a whore and say you "see through my little game?" Also, I'm not trying to take anything away from the other girls you call whores. They have their standings, and I'm not trying to take any of it away. I want an equilibrium between having fun and not pissing people off. I know I can't be loved by everyone, and so I say THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING PEOPLE DIFFERENT! You have your oppinion to who you wanna judge. Great for you.

Fuck everyone who abuses anything given to them. And fuck you for judging me when I never did a thing to you.

TL;DR needs to be used. I didn't read any of it because it's too long, but when Breakology reads this he'll own and you'll be left in the dust. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
So...are we gonna cyber or what?

Good luck with the "TL;R" posts and trying to do the "Big people talk", it doesn't work too well here. Continue as you were. You'll do fine.

...but when johnnyK shows up, and he will, beat you feet.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Er ... first off ... it's a fucking website, calm the fuck down and stop treating it like group therapy, if you have no fucking sense of humor then take your ass to yahoo kids or something else that is closer to your speed. If you think that last post of mine was a flame then you have a serious wake up call coming ...

Second, if being judged or criticized hurts your feelings, you are definitly in the wrong fucking place. I will judge and ctiticize anyone I fucking want, anyway I want, anytime I want ... thats called free speech and I will take full advantage of it, and I encouarge you to do the same. So stop crying and throwning around big words like "senority" no one really gives a fuck, either you are a butt plug or you're not. Make your own decision about that, because there is no wtf.com stat that conveys that reality, not joined date, not post count and certinly not rep.

Third, STFU n00b :mfinger:

Online I can release anything I'm too bashful to announce to people I know, which is why I come off whorey. I HAVE AN INNER-WHORE! I ADMIT IT!
Ahhh ... closet slut ... much better choice :thumbsup:

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
gehtfuct said:

no. no we are not. I am too pissed now. Especially if I'm gonna be "owned" by some asshole who doesn't deserve my respect.
to all:
No way am I gonna kiss ass of someone just to avoid banishment/cock farming. I thought I was holding up to what people did here, but it seems like no one wants new people because you stop me from "big people talk" Here's some news, it's new people who keep a site going. People get bored sometimes and switch sites, you know. So I've said what I need to say I guess. Though it sounds like I won't be here for much longer. Really I dont care what the ass says. I dont think I'll read it, but you never know.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gehtfuct said:

...but when johnnyK shows up, and he will, beat you feet.

You talking to me? (god I hope so) are you bringing johnny also? You promised to make him wear the gimp suit this time :p

tkme2thebedroom said:
People get bored sometimes and switch sites, you know. So I've said what I need to say I guess. Though it sounds like I won't be here for much longer.
Bye, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. :mfinger: I don't have time for sensitivity. :gun:

Tk has clearly never heard the term n00b. n00bs suck. Your taking this forum completely the wrong way.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Look, tkme2duhRIVAHH! This is the internets. I hope that's a hint of sarcasmizmizm in you last post. If not, this "I'm leaving" has been purged to the Holy WTF pages all too often. Nobody ever REALLY leaves. They do one of two things, or both...

1. You change your name to Descent.
2. You grab your crotch like you gotta pair, and while in the proper forum, you reply with, and then you move on to shit up another day.

Jung

???
Premium
tkme2thebedroom said:
Good for you and the four girls, truly, congrats. That must be great. BUt WTF is your problem that you have to say that shit about me? AND in the wrong place, none the less? I may be wrong, especially since I'm on a bad side with the mods, I think, but criticisms and all that is borderline flaming.

Where the hell do you get off saying that I'm up to some game? When did I do anything to you personally? I'm not after the "good people" as you say. I'm looking to have some fun and enjoy myself. Personally, all that attention on that post is kinda crap. Especially since I would never post raunchy pictures of myself anywhere. Excuse me if I have a life ahead of me, but professionals don't do that shit, unless you're paid for it in a mag or movie.

You say to play the naughty virgin role and call me an open forum slut. That's nice. All I had to say was a simple fuck off to get a warning for posting outside of B&T, but nnOOOOOooo. Seniority rules, I guess?

Well I'll fucking tell you all something, and this is a bit off-track here...
People who misuse their "power" as mods or filters or whatever your particular site calls them really piss me off. People who've been around a site longer feel like harassing new people who try to get along or fit in and get used to the rules. Well you know what? PEOPLE TRY SOMETIMES! Is it a sad world when it seems like being a whore is the only way to get attention? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS! You see, my lovelies, who I am online and who I am at home are different, yet the same. Online I can release anything I'm too bashful to announce to people I know, which is why I come off whorey. I HAVE AN INNER-WHORE! I ADMIT IT!

But where do you get off fuckin judging me? Saying I'm up to something? My original post there was not of any intent other than to start a thread others could have fun with by posting minor confessions or similar things. How sad is your life that you have nothing better to do than call me a whore and say you "see through my little game?" Also, I'm not trying to take anything away from the other girls you call whores. They have their standings, and I'm not trying to take any of it away. I want an equilibrium between having fun and not pissing people off. I know I can't be loved by everyone, and so I say THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING PEOPLE DIFFERENT! You have your oppinion to who you wanna judge. Great for you.

Fuck everyone who abuses anything given to them. And fuck you for judging me when I never did a thing to you.

Also, internets = serious business. :rolleyes:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Hahahah, breakology can come off as a real ass(esp if you're the subject of ridicule), but his shit is hilarious. Makes me Bananas.

Who cares its wtf.com. Chirrout.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
gehtfuct said:
Look, tkme2duhRIVAHH! This is the internets. I hope that's a hint of sarcasmizmizm in you last post. If not, this "I'm leaving" has been purged to the Holy WTF pages all too often. Nobody ever REALLY leaves. They do one of two things, or both...

1. You change your name to Descent.
2. You grab your crotch like you gotta pair, and while in the proper forum, you reply with, and then you move on to shit up another day.
Excellent point and props for the descent thing

shep

Local alcoholic
Now hurry up and cyber with ghetfuct.He's been running around in circles with his cock in his hand all day.Internets if fun :thumbsup:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Damn it Jung, put the damn picture. :(

Oh yeah, I didn't bother to read even the quote, I have no doubt in my mind that others did the same. Saying that, you could count how many people care with less then one hand.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
*sigh*, i have already seen those boobies, i thought that tkme2thebedroom had posted boobies somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.