Breakology....?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What happened to him...I know its dramatic to think hes dead rather than he just quit posting...but he was looking like he was gonna be a lifer and then nothing.

If you have any information regarding his whereabouts you'll recieve the reward he specified should this ever happen.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I just tried to and it wouldnt let me. No one knows what happened?

That sucks...he was a cool cat.

Jung

???
Premium
Yeah, Break was a cool guy. I'm sure he's just doing his job out there though. Or, even better, he's safe at home with more important things to do.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i think i've seen him pissing on a naked prisoner...hold up that was my friend never mind lol....i dont kno who he is but i guess hes cool or somethin since u guys miss him so much......makes me wonder what the reward is tho :confused:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never knew he was in Iraq. It would suck if he is really dead. I agree with Jung and hope he is back home playing with his kids, if he had any. :(

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I hate to dissapoint everyone, but I am not dead :p
I got home about 6 weeks ago, and have been lazin around the house ever since. The therapy is going really well also, the doctor told me I should be ready to walk unchackled again in public in 6-9 months. :confuse:

Easty

Click click boom
breakology said:
I hate to dissapoint everyone, but I am not dead :p
I got home about 6 weeks ago, and have been lazin around the house ever since. The therapy is going really well also, the doctor told me I should be ready to walk unchackled again in public in 6-9 months. :confuse:

please fill me in, what happened?

tzedek said:
i dont miss him

how's that post count comin'?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bigck3000 said:
What happened to him...I know its dramatic to think hes dead rather than he just quit posting...but he was looking like he was gonna be a lifer and then nothing.

If you have any information regarding his whereabouts you'll recieve the reward he specified should this ever happen.

He prolly got himself a new piece of ass! THE GOOD!

maybe he's givin his ass, in the can! THE BAD!

Awaken

God
TwisT said:
He prolly got himself a new piece of ass! THE GOOD!

maybe he's givin his ass, in the can! THE BAD!
What the fag?

Did you look at the post above yours??? :confused:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Awaken said:
What the fag?

Did you look at the post above yours??? :confused:
No I walk through life with a fucking blindfold on dipshit!
I'm givin him a hard time!! It's a fucking joke, you know!!! FUNNY HAHA??