Headlines Brenna Taylor Riots... Really... This again.

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
So, after months of hearing a lie, the truth comes out.

1. She was dating a drug dealer.
2. He was getting mail and packages at HER house.
3. She is documented visiting the POS in jail and talking about drug transactions on her cell phone.
4. The no-knock warrant was valid and the cops even knocked and announced themselves.
5. The boyfriend (drug dealer dirtbag) shot at the cops after they identified themselves as they breached the door with a battering ram.
6. One cop was hit by the "warning shot" that the dirtbag says he shot "into the floor."
7. The cops returned fire hitting Ms. Taylor and killing her. The turd drug dealer boyfriend was also hit.
8. Now she's a "poor innocent waif" who was evilly gunned down by evil racist policemen.

I call bullshit. When will BLM stop picking shady people as their poster children. There are a few that were mistreated and died as a result, but he majority of scumbags they hold up as poor unfortunates are armed felons and violent noncompliant people resisting arrest.

I am so over BLM and all of their bullshit.

I supported the protests when it was about justice and getting justice for George Floyd, who I think was murdered by incompetent jackboots, but this has evolved into an insurrection almost worthy of military involvement.

If they want a war, they keep pushing, they're going to get one.

All this nonsense and COVID too! All a parade of bullshit to skew an election result. We're the dumbest country on Earth these days. Thanks Democrats.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
People have been batshit crazy for a race war for some time now. Personally, I think the current state is most likely a JLXC sized distraction for something yet to come. What that is, I have no idea. I'm hoping zombies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Americans love to whip themselves into a frenzy over consequences without ever having the acumen to first look at root causes. This one is pretty easy. Stop supporting the war on personal freedom...oops. They call it the war on drugs. I forgot about the clever rebranding. The state has no moral purview over what I choose to do with my body. Go fuck yourself.

• 2Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
This one is pretty easy. Stop supporting the war on personal freedom...oops. They call it the war on drugs.
FTFY. Both sides are about equally accountable, from what I can see.
The government made this illegal thanks to Ronald Regan. Most people don't agree with it. Joe Biden says he wants to legalize weed. Let's hope he actually does it.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I blame the Nazis. Those fucks are everywhere. I mean... Look at the drug concentration camps what getcha all hooked on the meth-crack.

God damned opiums from the wars. And then all the imported racism and slavery.

Fuckin white people and Trump did this. Why they always making people take the risk of violating the law?

• 1Like

MisterFister

The government made this illegal thanks to Ronald Regan. Most people don't agree with it. Joe Biden says he wants to legalize weed. Let's hope he actually does it.
Your ability to be incorrect with such consistency is astounding. Are you confusing Nancy Regan's ridiculous 'Just Say No' campaign with the actual War on Drugs? This war we refer to was started under Nixon as a political tool against the negros and antiwar hippies.

Fucking Biden lol. You mean like The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which he authored and acted as shot of adrenaline to the War on Drugs? Biden did that because at the time it was politically expedient. He never supported the legalization of marijuana until that was politically expedient too. How do you fall for this base political hackmanship? Stop doing that. It's embarrassing.

• 1Disagree
  • 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Americans love to whip themselves into a frenzy over consequences without ever having the acumen to first look at root causes. This one is pretty easy. Stop supporting the war on personal freedom...oops. They call it the war on drugs. I forgot about the clever rebranding. The state has no moral purview over what I choose to do with my body. Go fuck yourself.
And if you are perhaps hanging out with known criminals and someone is beating your door down in the night...get down and hide vice run out into the flying lead...

FTFY. Both sides are about equally accountable, from what I can see.
Not in my book. The left has been ramming this "systemic racism" bs down our throats for several months now and BLM keeps putting up shady dipshits as poster children for "racist" treatment...when they are committing criminal acts, resisting arrest, or hanging with/participating in illict activities...

The right is kind of tired of all the posturing by Nancy Pelosi, et al, right before the election. It's pretty sickening how the Dems can't let a good catastrophe go to waste.

So vote for a potato-head because he's going to legalize weed? Dude, it's pretty much there all ready. We don't need a communist running the nation to push it through.

I blame the Nazis. Those fucks are everywhere. I mean... Look at the drug concentration camps what getcha all hooked on the meth-crack.

God damned opiums from the wars. And then all the imported racism and slavery.

Fuckin white people and Trump did this. Why they always making people take the risk of violating the law?

Ya, know, that sounds like a soundbite from a BLM leader press conference statement.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Yeah let's not forget Biden literally extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating the corrupt Burisma Holdings.

Some interesting folks involved with that.

If you want the research I got it.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Your ability to be incorrect with such consistency is astounding. Are you confusing Nancy Regan's ridiculous 'Just Say No' campaign with the actual War on Drugs? This war we refer to was started under Nixon as a political tool against the negros and antiwar hippies.

Fucking Biden lol. You mean like The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which he authored and acted as shot of adrenaline to the War on Drugs? Biden did that because at the time it was politically expedient. He never supported the legalization of marijuana until that was politically expedient too. How do you fall for this base political hackmanship? Stop doing that. It's embarrassing.
Trump isn't legalizing weed, and by your own admission Biden is. Try not being mad and start using some brains.

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Trump isn't legalizing weed, and by your own admission Biden is. Try not being mad and start using some brains.
Neither is legalizing anything. The last time I checked legislation was the job of the Legislature, not the President. These guys break the law every freaking administration with illegal executive orders.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Not in my book. The left has been ramming this "systemic racism" bs down our throats for several months now and BLM keeps putting up shady dipshits as poster children for "racist" treatment...when they are committing criminal acts, resisting arrest, or hanging with/participating in illict activities...

The right is kind of tired of all the posturing by Nancy Pelosi, et al, right before the election. It's pretty sickening how the Dems can't let a good catastrophe go to waste.
"Your book" doesn't mean Jack Schitte in this regard. The examples you're giving notwithstanding, it's still both sides royally screwing y'all over, bringing everyone along deeper into the rabbithole called dissension (for lack of a better word).

• 1Like

MisterFister

I need to start using some brains lol. No, Trump isn't legalizing weed. I never said he was. Biden isn't legalizing weed either. I never said he was. I said Biden all of a sudden after being a Mr. Badass I'll Put You All In Jail senator SUPPORTS the legalization of weed. Why? Because the executive branch is responsible for scheduling drugs not legalizing them, you idiot. That's an act of the legislature. FFS you're like a walking ball of fat who's fat is comprised of 50% lipids and 50% abject stupidity.

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
I need to start using some brains lol. No, Trump isn't legalizing weed. I never said he was. Biden isn't legalizing weed either. I never said he was. I said Biden all of a sudden after being a Mr. Badass I'll Put You All In Jail senator SUPPORTS the legalization of weed. Why? Because the executive branch is responsible for scheduling drugs not legalizing them, you idiot. That's an act of the legislature. FFS you're like a walking ball of fat who's fat is comprised of 50% lipids and 50% abject stupidity.
Someone needs some decaf, FIster. Step away from the coffee...

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
"Your book" doesn't mean Jack Schitte in this regard. The examples you're giving notwithstanding, it's still both sides royally screwing y'all over, bringing everyone along deeper into the rabbithole called dissension (for lack of a better word).
Oh I just remembered how much your opinion means to me.

Jack and shit.