WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Brewers, comming back!?!?!?

GooDy420

Smok'n Ranter
Yes the brewers suck but omg there kinda doing good, u cnat dis them taht bad. that franshise get paid for cash, and they have mostly rookies and washed up vetrans yea i live an hour away from milwaukee but shit, the brewers could might have some possibiltys and its so fucking surprizing, u know. if they go pretty far, i am going to be happy cause of 1 reason, they'll finally be known again
~GooDy
and on top of that no one ever goes 2 the games

I Remember '82

Yes. 1982. World Series. Molitor, Yount, Gantner, Brouhard, Oglivie, Brouhard ...

The '04 edition was given up for dead before the season even started. Maybe they did the right thing by not going after some re-tread manager. (Ned Who?) I'll be at the game on 6/11. I'll probably go to two or three games this year. And I won't leave early. They've had some spectacular comebacks.

As I type this, they're playing against the Padres. They have the stoic and ineffectual fmr Brewer manager Davey Lopez as first base coach. Does ANY team NOT have a former Brewer manager as a base coach?

GO BREWERS! Swing hard (Brooks) in case you hit it!

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
512thirteen10 said:
Yes. 1982. World Series. Molitor, Yount, Gantner, Brouhard, Oglivie, Brouhard ...

The '04 edition was given up for dead before the season even started. Maybe they did the right thing by not going after some re-tread manager. (Ned Who?) I'll be at the game on 6/11. I'll probably go to two or three games this year. And I won't leave early. They've had some spectacular comebacks.

As I type this, they're playing against the Padres. They have the stoic and ineffectual fmr Brewer manager Davey Lopez as first base coach. Does ANY team NOT have a former Brewer manager as a base coach?

GO BREWERS! Swing hard (Brooks) in case you hit it!
Yeah it's too bad your sister is the Brewers victory prize , since your mom is dead from being torn apart by their bats.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't remember the '82 Series because I wasn't alive , but I definitely know who won it. My hometown team!!!Damn right!

Jazzman

Fresh Meat
Are you that retarded...that retardedI'm a baseball fan myself, and I never say teams suck just because I dont like them. However, the Rockies, Mets, Tigers...and (cough)Brewers, are all, really, really bad. Actually, the Mets are above .500 so theyre decent now. But a team named after alcohol(alcohol? wtf?) in...Milwaulkee????? Sorry Brewers fan, but until your horrrible team is in the playoffs, never say your team is doing good...Now, before you ask me who my favorite team is, its the Yankees..now, you can say that theyre expensive and druggies and all that, and you know what, I agree with you. These past two years have been kind of stupid, I'll be the first Yankee fan to tell you that. Anyways, the 90's were brilliant for the Yanks. Not having a huge payroll like they do now, and having Joe Torre bring up guys like Andy Pettite and Derek Jeter, they were great...If you ask me, they should lessen their payroll, but they are the best overall franchise...Cya later, and DIE RED SOX FANS!!!!(At least the ones who think Pedro Martinez's afro is cool)