WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brickyard 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Kasey Kahne took 2nd!! Way to go Kahne!

Stewart took first, good job tony.

This was probably one of the most exciting last 30 laps I have seen in a long time.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:

This was probably one of the most exciting last 30 laps I have seen in a long time.
Yea!!!! Lets watch traffic!
Sorry DG but but watching cars go round and round is fucking pathetic!!

Id rather watch some dude drive up the I-5 waving a gun than Cefus and his kin play days of thunder.

just an opinion!

dustinzgirl said:

Not really my cup of tea, but hey, glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I will wacth the last lap, just to see who wins. Thats about it when it comes to nascar and shit like that. What i like to wacth is basketball.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Yea!!!! Lets watch traffic!
Sorry DG but but watching cars go round and round is fucking pathetic!!

Id rather watch some dude drive up the I-5 waving a gun than Cefus and his kin play days of thunder.

just an opinion!
200 mph traffic.

Descent

Hella Constipated
dustinzgirl said:

/cue Asian man yelling "TIME BONUS!"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
/cue Asian man yelling "TIME BONUS!"
Kahne picked up .20 seconds in no time, but then there was a caution. So yeah, total time bonus.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Damn, my woman is so cool. I haven't checked this site in a day or so. I had no idea she posted this.

It was an awesome race.

He had the lead with 11 laps to go and the car just went away on him. Tony Stewart was able to pass him on a restart for the win.

GOOD DAY KAHNE!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
A cool race? I stopped watching it about halfway. I decided to cut the grass, It seemed to be a much more of a dangerous pace than what the drivers were doing. I can only stand so much of pit row. That's all the race was. Blowout after blowout, that or it was Jr. taking it for the team as he slammed into the wall...just before the restart green. WTF?! I hope the rest of the race was less of a bore as say.....watching somebody fishing.

Damn!

CopyLifted

gehtfuct said:
A cool race? I stopped watching it about halfway. I decided to cut the grass, It seemed to be a much more of a dangerous pace than what the drivers were doing. I can only stand so much of pit row. That's all the race was. Blowout after blowout, that or it was Jr. taking it for the team as he slammed into the wall...just before the restart green. WTF?! I hope the rest of the race was less of a bore as say.....watching somebody fishing.

Damn!
I guess it depends on who your favorite driver is.

Sure, if your favorite driver is Jr., it would have been the worst race ever.

If your favorite driver was Elliot Sadler, it would have been an awesome race...until the end.

If your favorite driver is Kasey Kahne, shit yeah it was a good race. Watching him lead the race and run in the top 5 all day was awesome.

Of course, if you favorite driver is Stewart...well it was the greastest day ever.

EDIT: Goodyear must do something about the tires they are bringing to the tracks...I agree, this season has been nothing but tire problems. But, you have to remember, they complained about the races coming down to a fuel issue. The tires out lasted a tank of gas. They responded with a softer tire.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Damn, my woman is so cool. I haven't checked this site in a day or so. I had no idea she posted this.

It was an awesome race.

He had the lead with 11 laps to go and the car just went away on him. Tony Stewart was able to pass him on a restart for the win.

GOOD DAY KAHNE!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

I want you to bend me over the hood of that car....

ooops did I say that outloud?

CopyLifted

Janglenut said:
Nascar is boring as fuck IMO.
I really don't understand why people have to post shit like this. Who cares? If you don't like it...move on. Is that so hard?

Post in the threads that interest you. Simple as that.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't understand why people have to post shit trying to degrade S.C.U.M. Like my main man CopyLifted says...

CopyLifted said:
Who cares? If you don't like it...move on. Is that so hard?
:rofl:

CopyLifted

Icarus said:
I don't understand why people have to post shit trying to degrade S.C.U.M.

:rofl:
Degrading scum interests me!!

Now, like I said:

CopyLifted said:
Who cares? If you don't like it...move on. Is that so hard?

Post in the threads that interest you. Simple as that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I move to change topic.

All for more on him bending DG over the hood of the car say "Aye".

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
I move to change topic.

All for more on him bending DG over the hood of the car say "Aye".

Yeah!! Torque wrench the cooter already!

Slacker

Postaholic
I don't see how people can spend countless hours watching a car move around a circle.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
That's easy, BEER! and lack of anything better to do = NASCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.