WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassNgas

Max, sucks my pipes clean
This place is fermented shithole of stupidity. You fucking midgets couldn't insult anyone if you plagerized other sites. Good job you fucking retards.

whooooo more people that come acting like they're better than other people woooooooo

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You made a funny!

Mamma will be so proud, once she gets out of prison.

did you remember to wash down the trailer?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
PassNgas said:
This place is fermented shithole of stupidity. You fucking midgets couldn't insult anyone if you plagerized other sites. Good job you fucking retards.
As I have already explained to Bonesaw, we insult each other all the time, just that we maybe don't feel insulted.
You suck at making threads :thumbsdn:

hey he called us midgets. i find that insulting to midgets. he's probably one of those people that calls everything a "jew" cause he's so damn ignorant!

there's too many arrogant AND ignorant n00bs now. :thumbsdn:

PassNgas

MrNewbie said:
As I have already explained to Bonesaw, we insult each other all the time, just that we maybe don't feel insulted.
You suck at making threads :thumbsdn:
I rock at making threads you reguritated bucket of semen. Apparently the audience I'm addressing, isn't ready to be boot fucked. I guess I'll wait for you gimps to hit puberty first.

ferengi

Yay fire!
PassNgas said:
You call us stupid when you can't even make a half-assed attempt at a decent/interesting/entertaining thread? Dumbass.

You BORE me. Move along, ignorant child. :rolleyes:

PassNgas said:
I rock at making threads you reguritated bucket of semen. Apparently the audience I'm addressing, isn't ready to be boot fucked. I guess I'll wait for you gimps to hit puberty first.

dude i don't know why people use shakespearian insults. they're so....NOT insulting...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
PassNgas said:
The only one who seems to be in the puberty period is you, let the anger out.. Dipshit you suck at making threads, can't even make a proper thread.
Not everyone has PMS like yourself, so why won't you just shut the fuck up and go to bed since it's 7pm. :mfinger:

PassNgas

MrNewbie said:
The only one who seems to be in the puberty period is you, let the anger out.. Dipshit you suck at making threads, can't even make a proper thread.
Not everyone has PMS like yourself, so why won't you just shut the fuck up and go to bed since it's 7pm. :mfinger:

Hahaha! You midgets are trash, I don't know whether to face fuck you, or butt fuck your mothers. Such a dilema. :confuse:

Jung

???
Premium
PassNgas said:
Learn to spell before you start crying about other people's intelligence. Also, your juvenile insults don't show whit or intelligence; you're not saying anything a retarded 12 year old couldn't.

regurgitated
PassNgas said:
shit hole
plagiarized

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
PassNgas said:
I rock at making threads you reguritated bucket of semen.
You also suck a mean cock, but I don't hear you broadcasting that.

PassNgas

MaxPower said:
You also suck a mean cock, but I don't hear you broadcasting that.
If by suck cock you mean, I face fuck you till your dumbo ears bleed, then yes I'm guilty.

ferengi

Yay fire!
PassNgas said:
If by suck cock you mean, I face fuck you till your dumbo ears bleed, then yes I'm guilty.
Try harder, shit bag. :rofl:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
PassNgas said:
LOL. this is the internet you fucking loser. who fucking cares? Get a life fucking weiner

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
PassNgas said:

You sir,are a fuckin' genius. Do you have any idea how many dipshits file in here each week with the same dry assed posts? Here's an idea,why don't you go into the other room,pick up your toys and the dead cat. Skip to ma loo your gimpy ass back on over to Brawl Hall and Oats,geht yourself some balls (for your chin) and some original thought.

I'm sure the latter may be too much to ask for.
So...in closing.

gehtfuct!

PassNgas

gehtfuct said:

You sir,are a fuckin' genius. Do you have any idea how many dipshits file in here each week with the same dry assed posts? Here's an idea,why don't you go into the other room,pick up your toys and the dead cat. Skip to ma loo your gimpy ass back on over to Brawl Hall and Oats,geht yourself some balls (for your chin) and some original thought.

I'm sure the latter may be too much to ask for.
So...in closing.

gehtfuct!

Brawl hall? That place is a bigger dump than wtf. I'll bust a nut on any one of the Bored Balls regs.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
PassNgas said:
"BRILLIANT//Brilliant" is my line. . . :thumbsdwn: :( You stole my line. . .

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
PassNgas said:
Hahaha! You midgets are trash, I don't know whether to face fuck you, or butt fuck your mothers. Such a dilema. :confuse:
Here's a hint Sparky. A good flamer doesn't rely on threats of physical violence. You see, this being the internet, threats of violence are pretty much pointless.

Here, let's try a few:

I'm going to beat you like a rented mule.

I will beat you like a red headed step child.

I'm going to smack you like Mike Tyson smacks small women.

I will whip you like a fucking circuis monkey.

Do you feel threatened? No. I thought not. Go original or go home. Better yet, go away.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
PassNgas said:

COCK FARM?

Status
Not open for further replies.