WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bring it bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Excellent, so I get to be the first in this forum of pure, concentrated hate. Unfortunately I'm not the type to bear a grudge, got no beef with anyone in particular, and don't even pay any mind to flames to begin with, so I guess I ain't gonna have much to say in here. But just to get the rest of you started (like you need any help) I figure I'll just holla out a fuck all you winey punk bitches anyway and y'all can go nuts with that. Enjoy the hate you fucks, cause I'm Rick James bitch and I keep it real. ARF ARF ARF!!! WU TANG!!

Damn I love the Chappelle show, so if you don't get the reference, don't bother asking

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skorch said:
Excellent, so I get to be the first in this forum of pure, concentrated hate. Unfortunately I'm not the type to bear a grudge, got no beef with anyone in particular, and don't even pay any mind to flames to begin with, so I guess I ain't gonna have much to say in here. But just to get the rest of you started (like you need any help) I figure I'll just holla out a fuck all you winey punk bitches anyway and y'all can go nuts with that. Enjoy the hate you fucks, cause I'm Rick James bitch and I keep it real. ARF ARF ARF!!! WU TANG!!

Damn I love the Chappelle show, so if you don't get the reference, don't bother asking
Chappelle, is fucking off the chain!! Man, did you see the Blind Klansmen?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Broken said:
Chappelle, is fucking off the chain!! Man, did you see the Blind Klansmen?
Hells yeah, that shit was hot. The thing that I love the most about that show is all the great quotes and shit we get out of it, from the Rick James voices to the Lil John OOOOKAAAAAAY!! Man, we just be yellin that shit all day at my place.

Oh yeah, but to stay on topic, fuck you.
WHAT!?

Broken

What did the five fingers say to the face? I am rick James Bitch.. There is no topic except Rick James.

Chris

Sick Bastard
back to topic...FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU BOTH!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

Just felt like saying that...

Broken said:
Chappelle, is fucking off the chain!! Man, did you see the Blind White Klansmen?
Off tha chain? Aren't you like 30something? Stop trying so hard.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Off tha chain? Aren't you like 30something? Stop trying so hard.
LOL!! yeah... but I am a kid at heart... and ah it's from the show.... goober!

Broken said:
LOL!! yeah... but I am a kid at heart... and ah it's from the show.... goober!
I know it's from the show - assclown. But this is the flame thread, right?

mmm mmm Bitch!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Alright, a flame war already.

GottaHurt said:
Hey you two, you're supposed to be flaming each other in the flaming forum, get with the program.You're setting a bad example here! :p
Shut the fuck up! Mind your own bidness. Damn.. this just isn't the same. Flaming people in the flame forum feels scripted. Can't I just be mean out there? Please?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Shut the fuck up! Mind your own bidness. Damn.. this just isn't the same. Flaming people in the flame forum feels scripted. Can't I just be mean out there? Please?
Bidness? Siiiit, bleed hadda be onda medici. And you're right, it just isn't the same.Flames should be spontaneous and woven throughout the forum.

Broken

This site going to shit. Flame forum, rules.. Fuck that. I makes more sense on a rant forum to have a place set aside where you can only say nice, love, hug, mushy shit. Not the other way around, Jason's mom made him fix the site..

Oh go ahead slam my grammar.

GottaHurt said:
Bidness? Siiiit, bleed hadda be onda medici. And you're right, it just isn't the same.Flames should be spontaneous and woven throughout the forum.
word. Besides the only people posting in here are the few I generally agree with. I could flame ya, but it'd be more like good-natured ribbing. Wait - is good-natured ribbing still allowed in the other forums?

Broken said:
This site going to shit. Flame forum, rules.. Fuck that. I makes more sense on a rant forum to have a place set aside where you can only say nice, love, hug, mushy shit. Not the other way around, Jason's mom made him fix the site..

Oh go ahead slam my grammar.
weak

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
word. Besides the only people posting in here are the few I generally agree with. I could flame ya, but it'd be more like good-natured ribbing. Wait - is good-natured ribbing still allowed in the other forums?
Only if I can get a hug.

GottaHurt said:
Only if I can get a hug.
fag

err.. wait, I didn't hear back from Jason yet. No racist comments, but are sexist/homophobic/gaybashing authorized? Or do I need to turn in an official request to flame by use of an inappropriate word, prior to instegating said flame?

This is quickly earning a spot on the lame list (or - what's weak, this week)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I'm hearin you guys.I haven't had a good debate since lo jis mo left.He got so distraught he spammed the board, then banned himself.That was a classic, an honorable mention even.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Not! I'm a homophobe.That's one of those PC words that try to make straight people feel guilty.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Not! I'm a homophobe.That's one of those PC words that try to make straight people feel guilty.
Silly fags dicks are for chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.