WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bring on the flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snores*

I'm going to go out of my way and not be funny.

It's spelled "repped"

What's with your sig? You're american yet your sig is french? :thumbsdn:

Who the fuck are you, anyways? :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Been there, Done that, Got the t-shirt.
It says: "Silly people made a stupid post about wanting to be flamed AGAIN, And I got this really cool t-shirt"

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Awaken said:
*snores*

I'm going to go out of my way and not be funny.

It's spelled "repped"

What's with your sig? You're american yet your sig is french? :thumbsdn:

Who the fuck are you, anyways? :thumbsdn:
parkour will own you

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I dont want your shitty rep. You wouldn't affect me more than 5 or 10 points, so why should I give a shit. I'm not going to flame you for your crappy rep promise. In fact, I'm not going to flame you at all. Instead, I'm going to comment on how beautiful today is.

Today is beautiful and sunny. A little brisk, but still, a very nice day.

tbsrk said:
I dont want your shitty rep. You wouldn't affect me more than 5 or 10 points, so why should I give a shit. I'm not going to flame you for your crappy rep promise. In fact, I'm not going to flame you at all. Instead, I'm going to comment on how beautiful today is.

HAHAHAA!!!!!! REPPED!!!!!!!

Roffle.

this thread sux :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tbsrk said:

So repped, That was too funny tbsrk, good show ;)

Easty

Click click boom
tbsrk said:

he's got a point you cock-grovelling cumdumpster. you get rep, you give rep.

*sing WE DONT NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN! sing*

flamed.

tbsrk said:
Well, it was until I started reading this dumbass thread. Now, it seems to be raining stupidity. :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
TheLampIncident said:
[sic] = Spelling incorrect.

Hence why he put it after his post.

You dumb fucking fjord-hobbit.
He did it on purpose? WOW SMART GUEY [SIC] b :mfinger: lampincident wanna back up his boyfriend, POINT WELL STATED, owned yourself againd dipshit :mfinger:

hmmmmm good thread stinky crotcho :thumbsdn: let me guess your new here. let me give you a tip. this is how all the newbs get pwnd or banned, good start though :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.