WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bring your guns to work day

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
Sometimes while at work, I usually play pranks on co-workers, hell I play a LOT on co-workers. From the usual pop-pops-under-the-toilet-seat, packing some grease with brown food coloring and then spraying it on the ass of co-workers, etc... well, some idiot found out that I was doing it, and he made a death threat, ahem, here is exactly how it goes...

"If you ever do any more of this shit to me, I'll kill you, I'll wait by your car and slice your neck, I'll burn your house down, I'll kill your entire family"

I just laughed, I asked him if he was even able to hold a gun without mommy, he then yelled some obsenities at me, but I wasn't paying attention since I continued to laugh, what a funny ass guy.

Today, I came back to work and he just stares at me, I asked him to take a picture to remember the moment, but he just stared at me, I then started to play "peek-a-boo" with him and it got his face even redder.

Anyone have any other work stories to tell?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Foreverpissed said:
They aren't offereing those movies anymore smartass.
Hmm... prehaps if he kills you and we no longer hear from you

I guess I will no what happened

and I will laugh...

:cool:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Foreverpissed said:
you spelled "know" wrong dumbass.
so i did

thanx for pointing it out

:)

i spell alot of things wrong....