WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brit doesn't count right??

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF Official Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) No Warez talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials.

2) No racism permitted.

3) No flaming except in the flaming forum. You're free to debate people's positions, ideas, etc. However attacking the individual personally/calling them names is reserved to the Flame forum so visit that forum at your own risk.

F. U. & thank you for adhering to these rules!

I mean I can still make fun of his mug right?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Which mug shot you talking about anyways?

Broken

BRiT said:
Which mug shot you talking about anyways?

Jesus fuck man!! The only picture that is by everyone's Nick> The only one that is common...

Sorry left out one word.. I can see how someone as bright as you would be confused.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Jesus fuck man
Jesus fuck man? You might be on to something, or you might be on something or you ain't got no good english.

GottaHurt said:
Jesus fuck man? You might be on to something, or you might be on something or you ain't got no good english.

Jesus fuck man!! I'm a doctor, not an English teacher.

errr

Broken

Broken said:
Jesus fuck man!! The only picture that is by everyone's Nick> The only one that is common...

I am sorry what was the topic of the whole thread again?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Broken said:
You think that's a mugshot of me? ::snort::

Broken

Fuck Just give out stripes... Every some many posts, and or get people to start using the rep button.. Do a meter!! that shows your approval rating.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Fuck Just give out stripes... Every some many posts, and or get people to start using the rep button.. Do a meter!! that shows your approval rating.
Oh great, so I'd have to give back stripes, and my approval rating would be lower the Bush's!!!

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Oh great, so I'd have to give back stripes, and my approval rating would be lower the Bush's!!!

Yeah I think I would be somewhere around Oshma.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I say boycott the whole goddamn thing and start fresh.

GottaHurt said:
I say boycott the whole goddamn thing and start fresh.
no shit. It seems that broken's fan club is the only one concerned with post count.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
no shit. It seems that broken's fan club is the only one concerned with post count.

What the fuck??? Fan Club...Oh god.. I could give two fucks about the count. I am bitching about rant pic.. Which I have lost all interst in as well.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i say new rant picks and fuck the french