WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,988
7,605
637
First of all, get my name correct, it's BRiT, not Brit.
Second of all, I'm flippant. What did you expect?
Third of all, ... fuck it, this bores me already.
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
BRiT said:
First of all, get my name correct, it's BRiT, not Brit.
Second of all, I'm flippant. What did you expect?
Third of all, ... fuck it, this bores me already.
Oh.. It's BRiT, not Brit... Funny.. Duh..
Well, I've never seen such an arrogant twit in my entire life!
The display of a car as an avatar shows sexual impotence.
Fourth of all.. You're a pain in the ass. :toocool:
 

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
412
0
0
MaxPower said:
Why don't you just offer him Oral?

Cause your still busy with me. BTW I need to raise the price on the bj's. I let you dick suck for $25 a minute, but now im saving up for a boat so im going to have to raise to $50 minute. Besides you are to common of a customer. Also has that cough cleared up from all the dick sucking yet?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,123
7,624
637
pimpyobitch said:
Cause your still busy with me. BTW I need to raise the price on the bj's. I let you dick suck for $25 a minute, but now im saving up for a boat so im going to have to raise to $50 minute. Besides you are to common of a customer. Also has that cough cleared up from all the dick sucking yet?
Took you long enough to respond. I guess you went and took a crash course ath the Mr Newbie and associates, school of flaming.



Savin up for a new boat? Is that going to be your new ploy? Most pedifiles I've heard of use an icecream truck or some candy. So I guess your thing is gonna be "Hey little boy. Wanna go fishing?"
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
morelos said:
foreigners are terrible at this b&t stuff... no wonder they lose wars.
Yeah... Go on...
I am Dutch, and we even could have taken Great Brittain, but when the Dutch fleet arrived, we felt a great pity.
English wives are so ugly, even a Dutch child can understand why the British had an empire.

A lot of sexual interested homosexuals. That's the core of the British army.
Bush liked Tony Blair to take a share in the Iraqi rape.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,123
7,624
637
RedOctober said:
Yeah... Go on...
I am Dutch, and we even could have taken Great Brittain, but when the Dutch fleet arrived, we felt a great pity.
English wives are so ugly, even a Dutch child can understand why the British had an empire.

A lot of sexual interested homosexuals. That's the core of the British army.
Bush liked Tony Blair to take a share in the Iraqi rape.


Ummm....ya.....My compliments on your ability to stay on topic. My further compliments on the ability to combine the topics of the British Empire, homosexuality, Dutch children and Iraq. You are truly a unique individual.
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
MaxPower said:
Ummm....ya.....My compliments on your ability to stay on topic. My further compliments on the ability to combine the topics of the British Empire, homosexuality, Dutch children and Iraq. You are truly a unique individual.
I really didn't understand what they are talking about, but sometimes ranting is an answer to clear away the misunderstandigs between peoples of different nations.. ;)

And don't forget this..
Humour is universal!

E=m*c^2

E is the Elephants reaction.
m is the number of mice
c^2 is the square number of the mice that Elephants see***.

*** Note..
Elephants use a lot of kinky bush material.
It gives them a bright sight.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,123
7,624
637
RedOctober said:
I really didn't understand what they are talking about, but sometimes ranting is an answer to clear away the misunderstandigs between peoples of different nations.. ;)

.
I agree. :thumbsup: Sometimes going out with a business associate in Amsterdam, getting really drunk, and eventually walking out of a whore house with your underwear on your head works too. That shit is great for international relations. The Amsterdam hash bars also help.
 

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
412
0
0
MaxPower said:
Took you long enough to respond. I guess you went and took a crash course ath the Mr Newbie and associates, school of flaming.QUOTE]


Nope, I was just spending time away from the computer and going outside something you appear to have not done for a while. Since your on here every second.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
RedOctober said:
Oh.. It's BRiT, not Brit... Funny.. Duh..
Well, I've never seen such an arrogant twit in my entire life!
The display of a car as an avatar shows sexual impotence.
Fourth of all.. You're a pain in the ass. :toocool:
But it's such a nice car.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,988
7,605
637
morelos said:
if it's such a nice car, why was it discontinued?
Because the business managers at GM have their heads stuck up their ass. It's sad that a single Mustang base model has outsold all the F-Body cars combined (Firebirds, Formulas, TransAms, Cameros, SuperSports, Z28s) by a factor of 4 to 1. The new GTO is a disgrace. It has the power (only after facing tough critiques from consumers did they beef it up) but it looks like ass. I guess that's what the consumers want though, driving cars that look like ass (GTO and Mustang). :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.