WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, you should beat her for cancelling on you.

Stupid slut.

Honestly, who didn't think Brit was a slut and a bitch from the minute she started putting out CD's? Blowing off a fan seems like just the sort of thing she would do.

tiger_86 said:
Honestly, who didn't think Brit was a slut and a bitch from the minute she started putting out CD's? Blowing off a fan seems like just the sort of thing she would do.
:rotflmao: Do you not realize that BRiT is an administrator here? :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Do you not realize that BRiT is an administrator here? :thumbsdn:
Teenage n00bs. Give them a break.

I know BRiT. He's the agent that placed me here to spy on you guys.

Sorry, I saw the picture of Britney Spears. I was referring to her, not the administrator. Sorry.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
This thread is Vague, gay, and not worth the database space that it occupies. :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tiger_86 said:

n00b alert! n00b alert!

:rotflmao:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
Sorry, I saw the picture of Britney Spears. I was referring to her, not the administrator. Sorry.
Dont stress. Dont apologize to these punk ass hoes unless you have to. Myself, Brit and Jason excluded.

Glad to see you joining in the fun!

Oh, and becareful of Awaken. He is a backstabbing worthless cunt with festering anus juices running off his fucking asshole shaped chin.

dustinzgirl said:
Dont stress. Dont apologize to these punk ass hoes unless you have to. Myself, Brit and Jason excluded.

Oh, and becareful of Awaken. He is a backstabbing worthless cunt with festering anus juices running off his fucking asshole shaped chin.
lol...

that must have taken a lot of thought, dg

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
lol...

that must have taken a lot of thought, dg
About one minute more than what your worth. One minute and thirty seconds total. I know, OCD. I time my posts. Fuck off.

dustinzgirl said:
About one minute more than what your worth. One minute and thirty seconds total. I know, OCD. I time my posts. Fuck off.
Do you know what sarcasm is?
:thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl said:

:lol: Oopsy-poopsy is a real word. Can you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.