Brit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Explain this, fast.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Honestly, who didn't think Brit was a slut and a bitch from the minute she started putting out CD's? Blowing off a fan seems like just the sort of thing she would do.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
tiger_86 said:
Honestly, who didn't think Brit was a slut and a bitch from the minute she started putting out CD's? Blowing off a fan seems like just the sort of thing she would do.
:rotflmao: Do you not realize that BRiT is an administrator here? :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tiger_86 said:

n00b alert! n00b alert!

:rotflmao:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
Sorry, I saw the picture of Britney Spears. I was referring to her, not the administrator. Sorry.

Dont stress. Dont apologize to these punk ass hoes unless you have to. Myself, Brit and Jason excluded.

Glad to see you joining in the fun!

Oh, and becareful of Awaken. He is a backstabbing worthless cunt with festering anus juices running off his fucking asshole shaped chin.

Awaken

God
dustinzgirl said:
Dont stress. Dont apologize to these punk ass hoes unless you have to. Myself, Brit and Jason excluded.

Oh, and becareful of Awaken. He is a backstabbing worthless cunt with festering anus juices running off his fucking asshole shaped chin.
lol...

that must have taken a lot of thought, dg

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
lol...

that must have taken a lot of thought, dg

About one minute more than what your worth. One minute and thirty seconds total. I know, OCD. I time my posts. Fuck off.

Awaken

God
dustinzgirl said:
About one minute more than what your worth. One minute and thirty seconds total. I know, OCD. I time my posts. Fuck off.
Do you know what sarcasm is?
:thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
dustinzgirl said:

:lol: Oopsy-poopsy is a real word. Can you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.