WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken Ass

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#1
No, not a donkey. I quite literally broke my fucking ass. Poor CL. LOL. Anyways, I was at the top of my stairs at about 630 am and trying to get the kids ready for school, I slipped, fell and it hurt. So I went to work, because I am so dedicated to my company. Then after about 4 hours I could barely stand so i went to the doctor, and she x-rayed and said I cracked it right up the middle. so, I have a broken tailbone. It hurts, and there is nothgin that can be done about it except pain meds and rest. So I get a mini-vacation (1 week) from work! It woudl be awesome except for the fact that my butt hurts.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#2
condolences..
coccyx pain is a mofo.. hope you don't get sciatica, double mofo..

they giving you Loratab?? :p
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
406
302
#3
My wife did the same thing a few years ago! I feel for ya, that just sucks. Really try to be extra careful, she re-broke it like a month later, and it's given her hell ever since. Good luck.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#4
dustinzgirl said:
...and she x-rayed and said I cracked it right up the middle...
Jeez, even doctors don't take their job seriously nowadays. Fucking horrible.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#5
sucks dg, hope you feel better. i cracked my tailbone when i was younger and it hurt like a bitch for a long time. tailbone takes a while to heal.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#6
dustinzgirl said:
No, not a donkey. I quite literally broke my fucking ass. Poor CL. LOL. Anyways, I was at the top of my stairs at about 630 am and trying to get the kids ready for school, I slipped, fell and it hurt. So I went to work, because I am so dedicated to my company. Then after about 4 hours I could barely stand so i went to the doctor, and she x-rayed and said I cracked it right up the middle. so, I have a broken tailbone. It hurts, and there is nothgin that can be done about it except pain meds and rest. So I get a mini-vacation (1 week) from work! It woudl be awesome except for the fact that my butt hurts.

See? you're even a pain in the ass to yourself :p

All joking aside, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish you a speedy recovery.
 
3,050
0
0
#7
i already offered to come over and kiss it better. so i beat everyone.
sorry about you ass DG my condolences to CL.:p so how long before he gets laid again? i maybe avoiding IRC for a while.:D
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#8
My ass and myself thank you for your kind, if colorfull, comments!

Nymph: Someone has to keep CL warmed up for when I get better!

:D

Thanks guys! And, if you really want to help, you can all:

Kiss My Ass

:eek: :D :eek:
 

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
8,339
43
142
#9
Hope you feel better, DG. Butt in the meantime, make CL your slave as you lay about on your stomach and eat grapes while watching scantily clad men on TV.
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#10
Ahhhhh, now I understand the I farted and my ass hurts comment in another thread.

Get better soon!
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
4,055
287
#11
get better sooon :)
do you have a donut ring that you have to sit on? :happysad:
I can kiss your ass too, Nymph takes one side and I the other side ;)
 

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
2,902
97
112
#12
I know the feeling, I broke my tail bone once when I was sledding. I was in an innertube, and I gess my rearend was hanging down too far when I went over this rock.


Get well soon.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#13
lol blkn!

Star: That leaves the middle for CL.....:p
 

Relly

Gamer From Hell
18
0
0
#14
leehype said:
I know the feeling, I broke my tail bone once when I was sledding. I was in an innertube, and I gess my rearend was hanging down too far when I went over this rock.

now how many people can say that?

"hey, whats wrong?"

"i broke my ass on a rock while sledding."

"oh."