WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#1
This is what happends when you geht bored. You start sifting through the archives. This is what I found.>>Clickity<< If you manage to wade your way through the bullshyt,you'll find that this is true WTF snarf. Back in the days when you could actually find something funny to read. Back when Broken had balls, ;) and my first clueless posts. This is the first thread I found,typing random shit one day,I came across Broken giving Michael Bolton a good beatdown. I laughed my ass off,like a cracked out space monkey. So,I guess you can say that my stay here has been Brokens fault. :mfinger: Punk!

BTW,I posted this in B&T...for the idiots.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#2
A-durrrr.... March? Who the hell cares what happened in March. That is old news my friend, and you are just beating a dead horse with a wooden pole. Maybe, this makes no sense to you now, but just wait until they legalize canibus. Suddenly, you'll find open doors in thresholds that once were solid. SHAZZAM! fuck you, and all that lovely stuff. :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#3
tbsrk said:
A-durrrr.... March? Who the hell cares what happened in March. That is old news my friend, and you are just beating a dead horse with a wooden pole. Maybe, this makes no sense to you now, but just wait until they legalize canibus. Suddenly, you'll find open doors in thresholds that once were solid. SHAZZAM! fuck you, and all that lovely stuff. :thumbsup:
Shut the fuck up. he was remin...reminisc...fuck it... he was remembering. jeez. I thought it was kind of interesting. You were probably confused because of all the big words used. Its ok, you can ask your mommy to help you read it.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#5
tbsrk said:
A-durrrr.... March? Who the hell cares what happened in March. That is old news my friend, and you are just beating a dead horse with a wooden pole. Maybe, this makes no sense to you now, but just wait until they legalize canibus. Suddenly, you'll find open doors in thresholds that once were solid. SHAZZAM! fuck you, and all that lovely stuff. :thumbsup:
Old news? No shit sherlock. Try reading the words next time.
*gehtfuct listens to the wind*
You hear that? That's third grade calling you. Run along,junior.

I know it's old shit. The dumbfuct thing is;I don't know what it is....??
I thought it was funny. Unlike ewe. GEHT OFF ME!!

Yeah,that's all I got.....
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#6
gehtfuct said:
Old news? No shit sherlock. Try reading the words next time.
*gehtfuct listens to the wind*
You hear that? That's third grade calling you. Run along,junior.

I know it's old shit. The dumbfuct thing is;I don't know what it is....??
I thought it was funny. Unlike ewe. GEHT OFF ME!!

Yeah,that's all I got.....
You're so old, you sat behind Jesus in the third grade.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#7
Yeah. It's funny. And Rita Rudner funny, not Kathy Griffen funny. So I guess thats ok. I was just trying to incorporate "SHAZZAM!" into a post anyway.

And, for your information, I've GRADUATED 3rd grade. Sure, maybe it's taken a few tries to get out of the 4th, but that shit is hard! Europe? Who KNOWS where the fuck that is.

Finally, my name's not sherlock. And you spelled you wrong. Plus, I'm carrying your child.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#8
Fire_ze_Missles said:
You're so old, you sat behind Jesus in the third grade.
Ah fuck,DG....did you let this idiot out of the closet again?
He smells like ass dipped in johnny k.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#10
Fire_ze_Missles said:
You're so old, you sat behind Jesus in the third grade.
As the descendant of the Spanish Conquistadors, my great grandfather Jesus would take offense to that, and so do I. Ole.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#11
tbsrk said:
Yeah. It's funny. And Rita Rudner funny, not Kathy Griffen funny. So I guess thats ok. I was just trying to incorporate "SHAZZAM!" into a post anyway.

And, for your information, I've GRADUATED 3rd grade. Sure, maybe it's taken a few tries to get out of the 4th, but that shit is hard! Europe? Who KNOWS where the fuck that is.

Finally, my name's not sherlock. And you spelled you wrong. Plus, I'm carrying your child.
Nope! You're not dickin' me on that one....again. Ewe ba-a-a-a-d boy.
Besides,you opted for the BIGdaddygehtfuct ass cannon. So,don't give me that;"I've got the Preggers" thing.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#12
gehtfuct said:
Nope! You're not dickin' me on that one....again. Ewe ba-a-a-a-d boy.
Besides,you opted for the BIGdaddygehtfuct ass cannon. So,don't give me that;"I've got the Preggers" thing.
so... it was an immaculate conception?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#14
tbsrk said:
so... it was an immaculate conception?
I don't know. Can you geht pregnant taking it in the face?
Fuck! Where the HELL is Brainwashmonkeyballs at? He knows everything when it-
comes to taking it in the face,and what seat Jesus sat in during third grade.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#15
gehtfuct said:
I don't know. Can you geht pregnant taking it in the face?
Fuck! Where the HELL Brainwashmonkeyballs at? He knows everything when it-
comes to taking it in the face,and what seat Jesus sat in during third grade.

So goatfucked likes to dot little boy's eyes, eh?
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,571
1,274
387
#18
gehtfuct said:
I don't know. Can you geht pregnant taking it in the face?
fuck! Where the HELL Brainwashmonkeyballs at? He knows everything when it comes to taking it in the face,and what seat Jesus sat in during third grade.
Jesus sat three rows back and two row to the right. He was sided on each side by a thief. One good, one bad. Moses was teachin the class and Mary had brought him an apple. The bad thief said to Jesus... I'll punch you in the face. The good theif said to Jesus... I want it in the face. Jesus being goodhearted and kind, stood up and sounly whacked both theives in the face with his holy horse cock. After which Jesus said, "All you who have witnessed will be saved", lassoed mary with the sacred phallus and rode off into the sunset upon his chariot of fire.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.