WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken Bones

Jenkies

The Dude
Here is the thread to share your broken bones stories, I'd like to hear what has happened to other people. To me breaking your bones is one of the worst injuries, I think for the most part because when you break a bone you realize that something is seriously fucked up with your body which kind of adds to the pain level.

Here is my story. One summer night about 5 years ago I was chilling in my basement before going to sleep at like 2 am. I get the urge to piss really bad, and for whatever reason I stood up and practically ran across my basement instead of walking. There happened to be a coffee table in my way and I wasn't paying careful attention and I rammed my right foot directly into the post, breaking two of my toes. The initial pain was excruciating, I sat there holding my foot for what seemed like a good while until I finally mustered the courage to look at my foot. When I saw it the pain just became worse because I realized my two toes on the end were bent into awkard unnatural positions. I had to hobble upstairs and get my mom to drive me to the hospital. I think I've been pretty lucky cause this is the only time I've ever broken a bone and I don't look forward to breaking anything more serious than a toe.

This whole section, is for shit like that.

Yet, another pointless thread.......O' joy.

xmgtopple

Resident Retard
my neighbor cut down his tree in his back yard. me and the neighbor were carrying out a huge log. his grip happened to slip and he dropped it. i couldnt hold it so i dropped it too. the log fell on my right big toe and cracked it in 4 places.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
this isnt broken, but its nasty none the less

my neighbor's dad was talking to my dad and telling him how his great grandfather died.

apperantly he jumped off a garage feet first and his bones dug into the ground without his skin. it all got infected and he died.

post 400

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zickddot said:
this isnt broken, but its nasty none the less

my neighbor's dad was talking to my dad and telling him how his great grandfather died.

apperantly he jumped off a garage feet first and his bones dug into the ground without his skin. it all got infected and he died.

post 400
ouch...i can visualize it happening though :confuse:

post 1107?