Broken feet

ferengi

Yay fire!
I just got an email from a friend of mine I used to go to high school with.

Apparently he and his girlfriend got into an argument a few days ago. She got into her car and tried to leave. He stood by the car and tried to talk her into staying. She ignored him, put the car into reverse, and ran over both of his feet.

He has multiple broken bones in his feet, had to have surgery on both feet, and had the little toe on his left foot amputated. His girlfriend is now saying she's sorry and trying to get back with him.

He's trying to decide whether or not to press charges.

Ain't life grand? :thumbsup:

gummi_

Tenderony
That sucks the big one :( sorry for your friend ...

In the movies they dont break their feet ... they just hop up and down yelling ow or something :) but yeh anyways, hope he gets better soon!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
LMAO... im sorry, i feel for your friends pain and all, but thats just fuckin hilarious. ahahahaha. Thanks for the chuckle right before bed time.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Press charges on her.

thats fucked up, and something he has to deal with for the rest of his life.

</rant>

Tenderony
What a twat. Who standns with their feet in line with the wheels? Did he think he could stop it with them?

Bwahahahah. I'm off to the pub. Work over.

</rant>

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
seriously, tell your friend this excact sentance:

"Press charges on that stupid bitch, says 10 stars."

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
I got my foot ran over once when I was younger by a Land Cruiser. Remember those bad boys? Didn't do a damn thing to my foot.. just hurt alot.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is a true story , about amonth ago a big ass bus ran down one of my dads feet and it pretty much smashed his foot he had to be in a hospital for 2 weeks so youv enever had your foot smashed until that happpens to you.

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
Sounds bad. Dunno if he should get back with her though. He shouldn't fuck her sister though, thats just wrong. Plus, her sister probably thinks he's fucking ugly! Anyway, hope your mate gets better!