WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

broken hearted

actingsmylife

Loving Person
Well, me and my bf had been going out for two months and now apparently we aren't going out he told his friend that i annoy the "shit" out of him...so w/e i guess it hurts but i'll get over it

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
actingsmylife said:
Well, me and my bf had been going out for two months and now apparently we aren't going out he told his friend that i annoy the "shit" out of him...so w/e i guess it hurts but i'll get over it
So did he dump you through your friend???? Or to your face??

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
otepsoul said:
it happens. just find some one to get back at him with.
Fucking his best friend is always the best route! You get back at him, and for a bonus you fuck with their friendship! :thumbsup:

I've done it to one of my ex's, works like a charm!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You could try all of those above, or you could just ask what about you annoys Him. Then if possible stop it!! lol // Good luck.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Broken said:
You could try all of those above, or you could just ask what about you annoys Him. Then if possible stop it!! lol // Good luck.
Sounds like he may be a little to immature for a boy girl relationship. Maybe he oughta stick to his hand for a few more years??

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Got me man, I could give it two shakes of piss about the subject. I just replied because Jason says I have to be nice at least three times a year, and that was #2.. Oye Vey.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Broken said:
Got me man, I could give it two shakes of piss about the subject. I just replied because Jason says I have to be nice at least three times a year, and that was #2.. Oye Vey.
Nice!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Tell all your friends you gave him oral sex and his pecker was only 2 inches long. That usually pisses off most guys. There is also a plus side for you, all the other guys in school will think that you are easy and want to go out with you. .... j/k ... lol .... :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would think so. lol.
Yeah i have a friend like that, him and his girlfriend fight every day, over the stupidest shit ever. They've been going for for like a year and a half now i think. I think its just stupid that they fight so much. They've broken up, and gotten back together cuz she 'annoys' the shit out of him. But I think that he has no one else to go to, so he stays with her.

digitalwndr

Advice Doctor
hey... better now than later.

Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

EDIT: why would you want someone that thinks that of you anyway? :mfinger: to him

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
actingsmylife said:
Well, me and my bf had been going out for two months
Two WHOLE Months? WTF is happening to people? two months and you are all worked up about two fucking months?

I am obviously missing the point here...

Fugly

Tenderony
Broken said:
Not gonoig to happen. By definition girls are annoying. Your only ope is to find one that isn't as annoying as the others.