WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken Hearts Club!! Fuck you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
First off this is just my opinion. This is a ranting site. I have to admit there's only so many topics, and yes we have repeated many to date. I am all for the "all in one stop shop." Like adding a sport box, the bait & tackle for getting pissy, then keeping the rest for what some would consider serious rants or topics. The whole I am a horny teen aged drop out with a new computer crap is certainly worthy of it own box. Come on give the kids the PBS channel.
Please!

Sorry Hillbillies and kids. I am not saying that you don't have some serious rants, but fuck.. You are forcing micro management here!! lol

Fuck you and thanks~
Drunk ass Broken

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Yea, I'm hearin' ya. We all go off topic and get side tracked in convo sometimes, but WTF lately. I got on tonight and the whole forum had been spammed with stupid shit. The same stupid shit, like:

"I'm bored"
"me two"
"yea, im board"
"yea, wat shood we talk bout"
"i dunno, you fist"

I mean WTF!?! The sad part, is after 20 fuckin' posts, they decided to move on to another thread, and proceed with the same bullshit.Then repeat until they pretty much fucked up every thread.

I was trying to be a little gentler the last couple of days, but I can see I'm going back to old school and just gonna start being my good old asshole self again.

jamesp

In Memory...
GottaHurt said:
Yea, I'm hearin' ya. We all go off topic and get side tracked in convo sometimes, but WTF lately. I got on tonight and the whole forum had been spammed with stupid shit. The same stupid shit, like:

"I'm bored"
"me two"
"yea, im board"
"yea, wat shood we talk bout"
"i dunno, you fist"

I mean WTF!?! The sad part, is after 20 fuckin' posts, they decided to move on to another thread, and proceed with the same bullshit.Then repeat until they pretty much fucked up every thread.

I was trying to be a little gentler the last couple of days, but I can see I'm going back to old school and just gonna start being my good old asshole self again.
i agree, though im sure ive attempted to do the same thing that you guys are bitchnig about... ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
i agree, though im sure ive attempted to do the same thing that you guys are bitchnig about... ;)
Do you run Linux or did you just pick tux at random?

Sod

Spilly Talker
this forum is great i think, but yea, lets get some variety in here, see how many diffferent ways you can piss off a person, so lets all get our thumbs out of our asses and think here, or maybe it's just me with my thumb in my ass, i've been constipated fer weeks now and the doctor said it helps.....anyway i have an idea so brillant, that my head would explode if i even began to understand what i was talking about

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Sod said:
this forum is great i think, but yea, lets get some variety in here, see how many diffferent ways you can piss off a person, so lets all get our thumbs out of our asses and think here, or maybe it's just me with my thumb in my ass, i've been constipated fer weeks now and the doctor said it helps.....anyway i have an idea so brillant, that my head would explode if i even began to understand what i was talking about
I can see that thorazine treatment has really been paying off....

Status
Not open for further replies.