WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken i must know......

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
broken posted a thread here a while ago and it was called recuting (i think) but it seems that the plan never got underway, the reason i posted it here is because this is the place where it is most likely to get his attention.now if any of the people who agreed to do this knows why this plan wasnt brought into action please inform me if broken hasnt gotten to it first. (i have decided to keep the details of this thread disclosed because of any greater reasons that i dont know of such as the reason to the threads details being removed by Broken request) oh and by the way if you think this thread is stupid please feel free to flame me. thanx

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Way to get me scared and make me think Yuck made a stupid thread that could be put into a pm, once again in B&T.
But as I see, it was awhile ago, but the smell of stupid still lingers.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh god, way to go havok. Now he's going to talk about how things were like "back in the day" like he usually does.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
A while ago, Yuck? It was almost TWO YEARS AGO!
The thread was closed, dumped, and burned because it generated a lot of replies for the wrong reason.
It was a joke. Apparently, others didn't think that it was.

Now you can go sleepy.

YUCK FOU!!!

Holy thread ressurection batman..

I think that had something to do with those guys who came from another site.

who cares its 2 years old, why fucking bring it back?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
Holy thread ressurection batman..

I think that had something to do with those guys who came from another site.

who cares its 2 years old, why fucking bring it back?
It's easier to make fun of you.

YUCK FOU!!!

Okay, well good luck with that, if you need to bring back threads from two years ago to "make fun of me" give us a PM style thread and i'll list them for you.

Dumbass..

Status
Not open for further replies.