WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

broken in

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
our car got broken into last night

they stole about 20 pennies from the center console, a broken bowl, and a bunch of lighters with no fluid in them.

who would be dumb enough to steal these items?

it did kind of make me a bit shakey because we cant remember if we left the house key in the car or not. i suppose we are even more stupid then the thief if we did leave it in there.
they wound up throwing everything around the car. eeep how creepy - thats what i get for living in the ghetto

It was probably just some neighbor kid who didn't know how to take out the stereo components etc.

Don't sweat it.

G's-up

Postaholic
The title of this thread could have gone so many different ways.....LOL......Icka that sucks.....I hope you get your pennies back..lol.....I would seriously just get your locks changed if you cant remember about the house key....better to be safe than sorry....... :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
we are moving out of this apartment july 1st - think its worth it to get things changed

yeah i really miss those pennies :cry:

G's-up

Postaholic
I dont know girl....depends on how much of your belongings you would like to be able to move out with.........like I said sometimes its better to be safe than sorry.......its kind of a tough call though I can understand ....getting the locks changed for a week seems excessive but like I said you never know......just make sure you put alll your empty lighters and pennies away in the house and you'll probably be ok.....LOL.... :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You should be concerned... It might have been Kit...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
shes after me

/me sobs

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
One time at band camp . . . lol
No seriously this one time i was in the pub with my mates whilst we was in there they broke in and stole the magic tree air freshner!!!!!!!

They only cost a £1!! ?

Man, if someone's going to break into a car it should be for something good, not some pennies! Good thing the people who broke into your car were too dumb to think about that. It still sucks though.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i justtalked tomike (b/f) about the person breaking in he says the car smells of beer and everything is messed up. he said it seemed like a drunk person was throwing a party in our car.

i never thought to do this when i was a kid, or an adult - maybe this should be my new saturday thing.