WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken Tooth...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah like the title says, I broke my tooth and now it hurts like a bitch. I bit into something crunchy, some fries that I had been eating for 10 mins already, and went to chewing and noticed I couldnt bite through some of the stuff and I didnt know what the hell it was...

So, I proceeded to spit it all out and then washed the rest down with some coke, only to realize when my tounge rested back against my teeth that my back bottom right tooth was half-gone and all rough and rugged.

Now, when anything cold touches it, it hurts like hell. And, my tounge is all tore up from the jaggedness of the tooth and feels like it should be bleeding since it's all rubbed raw. Ugh...worse thing is, it happened saturday and I have to wait until tomorow to get it fixed because I wont have anyone to watch my girls until then.

Just hope my tounge can make it :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
sinamon said:
Yah like the title says, I broke my tooth and now it hurts like a bitch. I bit into something crunchy, some fries that I had been eating for 10 mins already, and went to chewing and noticed I couldnt bite through some of the stuff and I didnt know what the hell it was...

So, I proceeded to spit it all out and then washed the rest down with some coke, only to realize when my tounge rested back against my teeth that my back bottom right tooth was half-gone and all rough and rugged.

Now, when anything cold touches it, it hurts like hell. And, my tounge is all tore up from the jaggedness of the tooth and feels like it should be bleeding since it's all rubbed raw. Ugh...worse thing is, it happened saturday and I have to wait until tomorow to get it fixed because I wont have anyone to watch my girls until then.

Just hope my tounge can make it :(
Now the dentist will dry ass rape you on a root canal, if the nerve is exposed! or a shiny new cap! or both!

Fucking joy!

Same thing happened to me bout two weeks ago!
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=12051

Last edited by a moderator:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Haha yeah, this is most likely gonna be a large bill, so take a sec to bite down on one of his fingers. :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Are you guys old? My father broke one of his tooth, but he was about 55 years old when it happened.

I never heard of young people getting broken tooth. Maybe is because my sister is a dental assistant, and she always screamed at all of us if we didn't keep our mouths well cleaned and maintained. She would take us to the dentist even if we didn't have any $.

Also, maybe is because you guys didn't drink enough milk when you guys were young.

Anyway, I feel your pain. I hope it doesn't cost you too much, even though we all know it will. :thumbsdn: