WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Brokens BaitHouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
nice pic.That dude is havin a bad day runnin from da pig's and ??That would suck ass.Thank's 4 the beer broken

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey shep nice pic

you anal muncher ..........................lol
:mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
hey muffy lower da caps ya iraqie ditch digger :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
hey muff i know where you live.I will come over and fucking club you with your own dildo.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep said:
hey muffy lower da caps ya iraqie ditch digger :mfinger:
I don't care what anyone else says, You are a funny som~bitch. Now go mow my lawn!! you lazy bastard..

Broken

GottaHurt said:
You've got some fuckin' nerve Broken, first a Whorehouse, now a Baithouse?
Hey leave some Real Estate for the rest of us.Looks like it's time to open GottaHurt's Adult Emporium & Arcade

Now worries!

The Baithouse isn't in good condition yet, but it will shape up..

I'll have a a fishing report. <--- Thread spotting.. Ya'll see.
I am working on my in corner. I have to talk to the landlord.. I don't want to step on his toes.

GottaHurt said:
You've got some fuckin' nerve Broken, first a Whorehouse, now a Baithouse?
Hey leave some Real Estate for the rest of us.Looks like it's time to open GottaHurt's Adult Emporium & Arcade
Damn.. I better get in on this, before there's nothing left. Ding! Ding! The Nudie Booths are now open for business kids.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Damn.. I better get in on this, before there's nothing left. Ding! Ding! The Nudie Booths are now open for business kids.
OMG..dude second door on the left. It's already up in the whorehouse. Did you find the bathroom yet?

shep

Local alcoholic
I go away for a day and still no bait in da house.Common ranter's let's get this shit on! :mfinger:

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
So far I have noticed there are two "flame" things that I have noticed.
1. GottaHurt, although he may seem intelligent, commits his intelligence to the wrong things. He is arrogant and ignorant, if he commited himself to more worthy causes that weren't so pathetic, and stopped defending people who are not wroth defending because they are so stupid, he might be SLIGHTLY bearable.
2. MUFFDIVER is sort of like GottaHurt, except with half the intelligence and double the arrogancy. What is wrong with you MUFFDIVER! Your so stupid! Thinking that typing in capital letters makes you look like such a big man, just shut the fuck up and get the hell of this website, this is for intelligent people to debate, not for elementary school idiots to fuck around and try to impress a few people you don't know!

These two people have really managed to get on my nerves. Thinking you're so smart when you are just making asses of yourselves.

Broken

New bait!

Well it's Sunday and we all know what that means for Broken. "Church" Oh come; on I only do it on Sundays that I don't work, fuck you!). so I am up cleaning the Bait house, aligning the eyeholes on the old rod, scooping the floaters into the chum buckets, so we can bait dem dare Catfish holes. Oh, I posted some of my favorites Treads or posts! You have to lift the lip of the toilet to read it. It's the only way I can get you fuckers to stop splattering your piss everywhere.

Badassmtbiker's Nudie Booths Nice! burn on ole Broken, and he did it in my place of business. He called my wife a "Sweetheart." What a nice guy.
I hate me!!!!!1 ALOT Skorch Post2: Sounds like something you would hear at Kobe's Trial.
Whats goin on everyone ?? Yeah He's a fucker!
Sod, is a complete nut..

That's all for now

Re-read em or don't I don't give a shit.. The Second sermon is starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.