WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Brokens' twist

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Maybe there should just be a forum that is set aside for serious topics. I checked out some other ranting sites and by far this is one of the best.

Here's my idea: Yeah I know it's not nuclear science, but if you had a forum that was set aside of only real replies. You know; if you really are just wanting an answer, or someone to offer a intelligent option. You post it there. The rest is free game. Trust me like I have said in the past, some of the flames are just stupid, I am not saying some are not mine. I just like the fact that if you think the person is deserving blow touch to spark a few brain cells you can let it rip. This by no means excludes me. Nothing wakes me up faster than a good chin checking.

Lighter Note:
Can we call it something else besides flaming. I don't like to think I am a "flamer"
lol Peace

Broken-That's all

shep

Local alcoholic
ya sound's good im game :mfinger: .serious topic's let's do it
:cool:

shep

Local alcoholic
ya get rid of the flaming shit

shep

Local alcoholic
hey dude really im for it,get some real topic's and rant

Broken

shep said:
hey dude really im for it,get some real topic's and rant
Don't talk to me like that I am Rick James bitch!!

shep

Local alcoholic
rick james is a bitch--->i agree :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hmm first I want to throw ya out a window, then I want to thank you for the suggestions.. WTF. ;)

I am going to go find the wooden spoon. It won't be pretty.

Anyway, I'll keep the ideas above in mind for next update when I modify the software a bit and change around some forums to enhance the place further. We need some new functionality too... Thanks, fuckers.

Broken

Jason said:
Hmm first I want to throw ya out a window, then I want to thank you for the suggestions.. WTF. ;)

I am going to go find the wooden spoon. It won't be pretty.

Anyway, I'll keep the ideas above in mind for next update when I modify the software a bit and change around some forums to enhance the place further. We need some new functionality too... Thanks, fuckers.
Calm down!! Geez.. I am serious add a forum that is based for real help.. Dude the best of both worlds. You can get help from the same guy that calls you an asshole. Duh..

Getting thrown out a window doesn't sound as good to me as my idea.

shep

Local alcoholic
ya window's how high up?Im for that form of some real conversation .Broken's got a good point.That anal pirate :mfinger:

Broken

shep said:
ya window's how high up?Im for that form of some real conversation .Broken's got a good point.That anal pirate :mfinger:
No!!! Gumercules is the pirate. I am the bouncing ball.. Follow the bouncing ball.... Following the bouncing ball.

shep

Local alcoholic
it kepp's bouncing and bouncing i need more beer for this :eek: :mfinger:

Broken said:
No!!! Gumercules is the pirate. I am the bouncing ball.. Follow the bouncing ball.... Following the bouncing ball.
My avatar is so much better than yours. Too bad you don't have access to view mine. To you it probably looks like I don't have one.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
My avatar is so much better than yours. Too bad you don't have access to view mine. To you it probably looks like I don't have one.

Dude.. Follow the bouncing ball!! No I do not see an avatar on your posts. E-mail it..
Admit it man you like the ball..

Broken said:
Dude.. Follow the bouncing ball!! No I do not see an avatar on your posts. E-mail it..
Admit it man you like the ball..

Did you really just tell me to email you my invisible avatar? wow. Long week, eh sparky?

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Did you really just tell me to email you my invisible avatar? wow. Long week, eh sparky?
Fuck who knows.. I didn't catch that one. I thought it was too big to upload.